Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

Dont misread the name on the anniversary containers in arsenal

8 comments in this topic

[AE]
202 posts
9,515 battles

Be aware, some of us get a little excited, and like buying nice containers.

Have been slowly getting more coal. Had reached 70k coal.

5000 coal for 5 of the new anniversary containers. Want some of those new tokens to get stuff like Dasha commander, or new flags.

Spend coal, and get,...... nothing. 5 containers = 5 single camos, 15 - 20 signals, and some collectables that were duplicates.

Its the duplicates that made the light bulb come on.

Damn, SECOND anniversary containers, not the NEW third anni containers. So no chance of tokens, new signals, or collectables I may not have.

Why make such a silly error? Didn't have my glasses on, and the new anniversay boxes have the SAME blue wrap as the old ones.

Gotya!

Seriously WG. Might be worth changing the wrap to a different colour or style, thankfully it will only catch a few of us, and only once.

What I recieved was not remotely worth 5k coal.

OH and PS... I seem to have lost about 28k in elite commander XP a couple of days ago. Anyone else had that happen? Looked as it built up, hadn't spent any, and next time I look, only 3k. (ie one or two games of coop). 

I will sreen save the amount of converted xp and elite xp regularly now.

249 posts
347 battles
35 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

It’s 4 am and I’m on my phone but don’t those crates say 2nd anniversary?

rhe event hasn’t even started according to the news page

Man... 4 AM? its 1 AM here, and here i'am just foruming.

[AE]
202 posts
9,515 battles

Yes, as I said, my fault. More of a suggestion to WG to simply colour the boxes differently, to differenciate, the diffent anniversary next time. No don't particularly believe someone is in the team saying "HA HA Got another one", but it wouldn't surprise me from a marketing perspective that the crates were allowed to be that colour so that some would buy thinking they were the same ones. More fool me.

On the other note, anyone lost elite or converted xp? I can understand a loss of converted because sometimes you accidently research something etc, but elite commander can only be used by pressing the + button in the commanders name, and it asks you if you want to spend. So having a sudden drop of a few days worth was a shock. Worse still, got my ticket back, with "Got a screenie?".

Who takes regular screenies of their xp totals? Well me from now on. Whats weird though, is that WG needs that for proof. After all, xp is a running balance right? And that balance must be there in my account. So if my elite xp balance dropped significantly, and there was no corresponding increase in skill level on some capitan, the surely thats proof it went missing, yes?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,856 posts
4,140 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

Be me, never spend hard earned coal on anything but ships.

Yeap.  There is nothing apart from ships that offer any value in the arsenal

[AE]
202 posts
9,515 battles

ahhhhh - just got a response to my ticket. I actually converted my hard earned elite xp into converted xp. AHHHHHHHHH DAMMMNNNN. To spend actual money on converting xp that doesn't need converting!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sign in to follow this