Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Manacetamol

UI Scaling tweak

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,714
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,983 posts
46,964 battles

Your screen too big or too small, UI Scale shall help a lot

 

The default value of scaling WG gives to us not enough, follow these steps >>>

First, go Worldofwarhips folder and find " preferences.xml " and edit with any Application can edit text.

Next scroll down and find this row "        <interfaceScale>    1.0000    </interfaceScale>        " << or copy and paste into it and change number 1.0000 aka 100% to any value you need.

If you need UI smaller >> change it to 0.87 or 0.81 . . .

If you need UI bigger >> change it to 1.25 or 1.50 or 2.00 . . .

Finally, save it and start the game and ... :cap_look:

 

P/S: UI scaling only available with Full screen mode

Untitled.thumb.jpg.b83435ddf5f1816ec6e4d5961d5815a2.jpg

 

Examples:

1920x1080 scale=0.9700

1834998882_19200_97.thumb.jpg.9f87a21225effb044568bc0bb005ae92.jpg

 

1920x1080 scale=0.87000

500416350_19200_87.thumb.jpg.ff10411e0924ca1b4c37fb64a1e90196.jpg

 

1600x900 scale=0.9000

540527156_16000.9.thumb.jpg.97f1ceb92bff506f016b3edef1c75ec1.jpg

 

1600x900 scale=0.8000

1190124850_16000.8.thumb.jpg.40d48721aa69e37e7dab82f362ad9033.jpg

 

1366x768 scale=0.8800

2115090801_13660_88.thumb.jpg.4299006c7f80a063fdeae5e478e724fa.jpg

 

1366x768 scale=0.7700

992484564_13660_77.thumb.jpg.f001feb49bc83690ba9a2aaa28640367.jpg

 

1280x720 scale=0.8200

474119063_12800_82.thumb.jpg.fe26583a490d27f5d26629770935c77a.jpg

 

1280x720 scale=0.7200

1617384874_12800_72.thumb.jpg.0b174b310a0371ca9aa5ce040fb84610.jpg

Edited by Manacetamol
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,714
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,983 posts
46,964 battles
On 12/17/2019 at 5:33 PM, Wrench_DeDSeC said:

can this still work?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
229
[LGND]
Member
604 posts
14,110 battles
On 8/23/2018 at 7:59 PM, Manacetamol said:

Your screen too big or too small, UI Scale shall help a lot

 

The default value of scaling WG gives to us not enough, follow these steps >>>

First, go Worldofwarhips folder and find " preferences.xml " and edit with any Application can edit text.

Next scroll down and find this row "        <interfaceScale>    1.0000    </interfaceScale>        " << or copy and paste into it and change number 1.0000 aka 100% to any value you need.

If you need UI smaller >> change it to 0.87 or 0.81 . . .

If you need UI bigger >> change it to 1.25 or 1.50 or 2.00 . . .

Finally, save it and start the game and ... :cap_look:

 

P/S: UI scaling only available with Full screen mode

Untitled.thumb.jpg.b83435ddf5f1816ec6e4d5961d5815a2.jpg

 

Examples:

1920x1080 scale=0.9700

1834998882_19200_97.thumb.jpg.9f87a21225effb044568bc0bb005ae92.jpg

 

1920x1080 scale=0.87000

500416350_19200_87.thumb.jpg.ff10411e0924ca1b4c37fb64a1e90196.jpg

 

1600x900 scale=0.9000

540527156_16000.9.thumb.jpg.97f1ceb92bff506f016b3edef1c75ec1.jpg

 

1600x900 scale=0.8000

1190124850_16000.8.thumb.jpg.40d48721aa69e37e7dab82f362ad9033.jpg

 

1366x768 scale=0.8800

2115090801_13660_88.thumb.jpg.4299006c7f80a063fdeae5e478e724fa.jpg

 

1366x768 scale=0.7700

992484564_13660_77.thumb.jpg.f001feb49bc83690ba9a2aaa28640367.jpg

 

1280x720 scale=0.8200

474119063_12800_82.thumb.jpg.fe26583a490d27f5d26629770935c77a.jpg

 

1280x720 scale=0.7200

1617384874_12800_72.thumb.jpg.0b174b310a0371ca9aa5ce040fb84610.jpg

is this still work ? seems i cant find preference.xml with UI scale code....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,714
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,983 posts
46,964 battles
1 hour ago, Gesterbein said:

is this still work ? seems i cant find preference.xml with UI scale code....

Open " preference.xml "

<interfaceScale>    1.0000    </interfaceScale>   << copy it and paste into it

after that change the number 1.0000 follow the examples that I provided

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
229
[LGND]
Member
604 posts
14,110 battles
1 hour ago, Manacetamol said:

Open " preference.xml "

<interfaceScale>    1.0000    </interfaceScale>   << copy it and paste into it

after that change the number 1.0000 follow the examples that I provided

put it like this ?
because in my preferences.xml i didnt find (<interfaceScale>    1.0000    </interfaceScale> ) word

UI.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,714
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,983 posts
46,964 battles
30 minutes ago, Gesterbein said:

put it like this ?
because in my preferences.xml i didnt find (<interfaceScale>    1.0000    </interfaceScale> ) word

UI.JPG

yes and it must be placed in this section "     <scriptsPreferences>   . . .     </scriptsPreferences> "

 

On 8/23/2018 at 7:59 PM, Manacetamol said:

 

Untitled.thumb.jpg.b83435ddf5f1816ec6e4d5961d5815a2.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×