Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Black__Melody

Does WG have ships discount and captain pts reset during 3rd anniversary?

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
259 posts
4,649 battles

Ship discount for Tier 8-10 happened for the past 2 WoWS anniversaries.

Skill reset happened after previous clan battles, but only for those participated in clan battle. Do note that recently WG got smarter and give Elite Commander EXP for reset on certain occasions, and they did start to introduce 50% discount for skill reset on 2 occasions.

Summary: Discount should be there, but getting skill reset is 1%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
216 posts
11,476 battles
18 hours ago, Gummilicious said:

possibly 

*hope for +300% first win*

and gets stuck trying to get 1 3hours Later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
259 posts
4,649 battles
On 8/22/2018 at 10:23 PM, GRADAN31 said:

Summary: Discount should be there, but getting skill reset is 1%.

The 1% is happening right now, not sure if it is a bug.

Edited by GRADAN31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
294 posts
2,997 battles
On 8/23/2018 at 5:10 AM, Max_Battle said:

*Slowly moves cursor away from "Buy Scharnhorst" button and commences patient waiting*

Did you seriously miss buying Scharnhorst for half the price just a few days back? O_O'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HKACC]
Member
252 posts
2,830 battles

I hope Captain's free reset will be in the future. Too many faults been made on my Captain's by me. Like IFHE for BB captain :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
259 posts
4,649 battles
1 minute ago, MissMeMiss said:

I hope Captain's free reset will be in the future. Too many faults been made on my Captain's by me. Like IFHE for BB captain :cap_like:

I am seeing 100% discount for skill reset now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
659 posts
8,326 battles
37 minutes ago, LonerPrime said:

Did you seriously miss buying Scharnhorst for half the price just a few days back? O_O'

Erm… I did? Serious? I play a few different games... don't tell me I missed a Scharn while I was playing the other WoW...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
294 posts
2,997 battles
8 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Erm… I did? Serious? I play a few different games... don't tell me I missed a Scharn while I was playing the other WoW...?

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/sales-and-deals/summer-sale-2018/

For more than 10 days, different premium ships were half off on tier 7 and 30% off on tier 8. That included Atago, Atlanta, Alabama and ofcourse... Scharnhorst. And this was barely a month or so back. I know you said not to tell you but... you did. =/

 

Edited by LonerPrime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
659 posts
8,326 battles
1 hour ago, LonerPrime said:

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/sales-and-deals/summer-sale-2018/

For more than 10 days, different premium ships were half off on tier 7 and 30% off on tier 8. That included Atago, Atlanta, Alabama and ofcourse... Scharnhorst. And this was barely a month or so back. I know you said not to tell you but... you did. =/

 

Ah dammit. Yeah I knew that was on but wasn't vigilant enough to be in the shop at Shiny Horse moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×