Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grygus_Triss

Why have they removed 'Go Navy' Container From Premium Shop?

12 comments in this topic

259 posts
5,829 battles

Ok, so already having bought an Eagle camo, and having earnt 95 Shark tokens, I was looking to buy a few containers with 10 tokens of each in order to get myself another camo.

Even though the event ends on the 22nd, the containers have already been removed from the shop.

Is this right? Am I just missing something? Has my client gone funny?

It does not make any sense, this is the point where lots of people are going to make last minute panic buys to avoid missing out.... Did I miss a warning last week or sometime when it said the containers were being removed early, was I just not paying attention to the warnings?

It doesn't make any sense...

I'm disappointed, it seems WG doesn't want my money...

Edited by Grygus_Triss
Corrected spelling

259 posts
5,829 battles
12 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Nope.  Its correct. They removed the crates before the event finished and don't intend to return them.

...damn...

...why...?

Guess at some point I will have to spend money on more doubloons to buy myself a perma camo for Des Moines, unless they make the Freedom Camo available again somehow, otherwise I'm waiting for next half price special.

259 posts
5,829 battles
1 minute ago, Ordrazz said:

Well.... If you leave things to the last minute.....

Well, if WG gave us more notice about when things are going to happen so I would actually KNOW when the last minute is. (yes I know NOW that the event ends on the 22nd, but WG mostly says 'when 7.8 come out, which they don't announce until a day beforehand.

1,498 posts

Then I guess the moral of the story is..  Don't leave things to the last minute....ignorance is not a defence....

Ordrazz

259 posts
5,829 battles

No the moral of the story is, Wargaming is not getting $30 from me this week.

(Though I am kicking myself for not buying them earlier, which I most definitely would have if I had known, I just thought that I may have a chance to get the required tokens without buying them... which I now know was wishful thinking)

683 posts
7,367 battles

actually... I kinda regret for getting Wocester shark permanent camo.. cos I was thinking "hey I can get a camo for free, just spend a few bucks (sound weird) " but now i find it.. ugly... 

I'm now moving towards "star and stripes" camo instead. good use if "cherry blossom" comes back again XD

take it as a blessing in disguise, mate. 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles

PSA.

If people intend to buy Go Navy items from the arsenal with tokens they need to do it before 0.7.8 as all tokens will be redeemed for 50k each and the specials will be removed from the arsenal.

249 posts
347 battles
16 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

as all tokens will be redeemed for 50k each and the specials will be removed from the arsenal.

And man i wish the tokens will be redeemed for doubloons, like what they did to Alpine Tiger tokens in WoT

Sign in to follow this