Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dano07

What are the most useful UpGrades from Arsenal

7 comments in this topic

[NOOB1]
28 posts
3,411 battles

Hi

I saw that the coupon runs out on the 23 rd  and thought of grabbing something that normally hard to get and often needed.

Any suggestions ?

I am leveling all sorts of ships so its for future proofing !

Thanks

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Radar (T10 Radars), Hydro (For German ships like Z52), Speed Boost (Khabarovsk), Damage control (T10 BBs), Smoke (Perth and Huang He),

I did not find much use on Extended floatplane and DFAA mods. But you can use them for cruisers if you rely on spotters much. For DFAA I guess might be useful for DDs, not sure.

[NOOB1]
28 posts
3,411 battles

Thanks for that Icy_phoenix , do I need to get one for each ship or do you only need them once ?

D

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles
30 minutes ago, Dano07 said:

Thanks for that Icy_phoenix , do I need to get one for each ship or do you only need them once ?

D

Upgrades? They go in the slots, you need to spend doubloons do demount them. So yah, once you put a speed boost mod in Khaba, you need to get another one for... lets say, Henri. Just like any other upgrades.

Edited by icy_phoenix

683 posts
7,334 battles

radar is useful for me ( des moines mainly) Hydro I put on GK and Hindenburg, DFAA kinda in arkward position as not much of CV recently, no idea about speed boost and smoke from my side.

yes you need for example, 2 radar mod for Des Moine and Moksva. it's not like buy one, unlock for all.

260 posts
4,649 battles

As per @icy_phoenix, get the one for the ship you play/love/enjoy/need the most. so you can increase your efficiency in it.

Or you can save the coal for Salem. Discount coupons are topped-up every...

Ships category (25%) — one coupon every 6 updates, starting with the release of Update 0.7.6;
Upgrades category (25%) — one coupon per update, starting with the release of Update 0.7.6;
Signals category (50%) — two coupons per update, starting with the release of Update 0.7.6;
Signals category (25%) — two coupons per update, starting with the release of Update 0.7.6;
Camouflages category (25%) — two coupons per update, starting with the release of Update 0.7.6.

(https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-guides/arsenal-more-resources/)

Edited by GRADAN31
added comments

Sign in to follow this