Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Share your most interesting moments in OP.

12 comments in this topic

307 posts
4,060 battles

So yesterday I was in the operation hermes and it was so epic!

Those moments started when I was trying to defend the Richeliou (Ruan) and And she was accidentally rammed my left stern part. Because of this, the bot were bugged and she kept pushing me and I can't do anything. I'm trying to go full speed or slowing down and turn right or left and nothing helped. Then my friendly Atlanta were pushing between my stern and Richeliou's bow and both of us finally free. The Richeliou then escaped from the battle and I was like "You can do this! you can do this!" And then the battle ended and we finished the primary task in 00:05 and completed the secondary tasks in 00:00! and guess what? we win! Unfortunately though there are no video because I didn't recorded it. And no I didn't made that up.

326 posts
10,506 battles

Me - when my team were screw up when the last moment in the Operation.

damnit.gif.916ab346976e5364404c1ad8d8de7c22.gif

No video. KKthxbye.

354 posts
9,048 battles
4 hours ago, Otago_F111 said:

Hermes again, an Atlanta right at the start firing on the Ruan, after 3rd salvo *poof*  ... 3 BB's detonated him. 

Condign justice :cap_haloween:

A pet hate of mine is idiots indulging in that sort of nonsense.

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles
10 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Watching 4 AA cruisers screw up the first part of Hermes and not shoot down 6 spotter planes

Actually, you should not kill all 6, then you get to kill a lot more in return :kappa:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

Actually, you should not kill all 6, then you get to kill a lot more in return :kappa:

Pointless exercise when 3 of them had already been smoked before the heal point was reached...…………………..'Twas a good game.

Sign in to follow this