Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tossle

Pin Up Girls music video coming soon.

42 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles

Seem like crap to me.  I'd rather see them working CV fixes, finishing current lines and other stuff rather than this fluff.  This is just padding which adds no value to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
243 posts
345 battles

Look, Wargaming is turning into SJW's sh*t. I dont why but every games and film out there are replacing male roles with females now. 

Edited by Shifty_Panzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,333 posts
8,817 battles

Oh gee what is this? An alt-right thread in the Asia forums. Don't see one of these very often.

Of all the problems plaguing WoWs right now, SJW bogeymen (or bogeywomen? lol) are the least of the game's worries.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
294 posts
2,997 battles

Tbh, I don't really care. You wanna show me a song with ladies dancing in skimpy outfits? Fine by me. You wanna give me female captains? Fine by me. I am just here to enjoy. As long as new content doesn't stop flowing in, I'm gucci.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WOWMY]
Member
347 posts
16,863 battles
4 hours ago, Shifty_Panzer said:

Look, Wargaming is turning into SJW's sh*t. I dont why but every games and film out there are replacing male roles with females now. :cap_fainting:

They are slowly adding bad things to the game. Soon.. it will become a game where its rated above 18

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
114 posts
2,629 battles
12 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Seem like crap to me.  I'd rather see them working CV fixes, finishing current lines and other stuff rather than this fluff.  This is just padding which adds no value to the game.

I have to agree. At the very least give back the resources' value as more discounts, better SC drop rates, give them back to targeted players according to their spending level (i/o across the board), etc. That would be much more appreciated. I mean, just look at last week's bonus: discount on signals when you can't stock signals? That's pathetic.

Edited by zergling_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
243 posts
345 battles
On 8/18/2018 at 6:04 PM, Thyaliad said:

An alt-right thread in the Asia forums. Don't see one of these very often.

Well even i was really suprised to see an alt-right thread, i mean this is an Asian forum not Europe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
243 posts
345 battles
On 8/18/2018 at 3:35 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Seem like crap to me.  I'd rather see them working CV fixes, finishing current lines and other stuff rather than this fluff.  This is just padding which adds no value to the game.

Btw Ralph, are you KapitanLeutnant Thomsen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
243 posts
345 battles

You know what, i'll take back my words. It was all just a sailor's dream

See the new video from Wargaming if you know what i'm talking about.

Edited by Shifty_Panzer
Dont say Dasha is nearly naked there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
14 posts
802 battles
57 minutes ago, keskparane said:

You complained that CV's needed input so weegee spent long hours making a pointless video. :Smile_facepalm:

Pretty sure the video is made by marketing team not by developers who are working on CV changes

As far as I know the CV changes are imminent, infact Jingles made a video of him playing the new CV

Edited by pokeranger24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
243 posts
345 battles
On 8/18/2018 at 9:36 PM, RimauLaut said:

Soon.. it will become a game where its rated above 18

They got nearly naked Dasha in the video???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
243 posts
345 battles
22 minutes ago, pokeranger24 said:

Pretty sure the video is made by marketing team not by developers who are working on CV changes

Ah alright, that makes sense mate. :cap_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,217 posts
13,673 battles
1 hour ago, pokeranger24 said:

Pretty sure the video is made by marketing team not by developers who are working on CV changes

As far as I know the CV changes are imminent, infact Jingles made a video of him playing the new CV

you not talking about the shots of him tapping a few keys are you? :Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HKACC]
Member
252 posts
2,830 battles

My opinion of the video :

- Since WoWs community are basically Poi community, we aren't that care of SJW anti-misogynist.

- Those are pin-ups, it was to be imaginary sexy AF, because long hours of deployment in battle, the army like to share those pics. Actually, it is really good video.

- The moral story of that video is about "Straight Gay" in the making. The guy didn't love men, but his frustration "need" making all of his male's crews became sexy womens in his brain. I'm pity & sad with the guy if he survive the battle & back to community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,333 posts
8,817 battles
5 hours ago, pokeranger24 said:

Pretty sure the video is made by marketing team not by developers who are working on CV changes

As far as I know the CV changes are imminent, infact Jingles made a video of him playing the new CV

Talking about CVs, notice how the 2 battleship escorts changed into CVs at the end?

1 USN CV, followed by what looks to be a Hakuryu on the right, lastly by a third CV which I can't identify. A Royal Navy CV perhaps? Maybe WG is hinting something ... :fish_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles
10 hours ago, MissMeMiss said:

My opinion of the video :

- Since WoWs community are basically Poi community, we aren't that care of SJW anti-misogynist.

- Those are pin-ups, it was to be imaginary sexy AF, because long hours of deployment in battle, the army like to share those pics. Actually, it is really good video.

- The moral story of that video is about "Straight Gay" in the making. The guy didn't love men, but his frustration "need" making all of his male's crews became sexy womens in his brain. I'm pity & sad with the guy if he survive the battle & back to community.

Talk about overthinking it

Its fluff.    Pure and simple.   it has no substance, no purpose and no point.

 

Quote

Since WoWs community are basically Poi community,

Speak for yourself, but a lot aren't.

 

 

In the end all this is to me is a free crate and flags (maybe)

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×