Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Black__Melody

What's the content of this container?

7 comments in this topic

106 posts

I know it's weird to make two threads at the same time but the questions came up to my mind at the same moment so I wish to understand all of them.Since sharks could be winning the contest,does it mean that eagles players can't get the container?Or the contents are not as abundant as the sharks one? 

c4f68f13e509b1d8242daa244e26fd68.png

260 posts
4,654 battles

That final container is for the winning team only. i.e. All players in the winning team will get 1 extra team container if they at least contributed 1 point, calculated per day. 

Sharks has been getting all the wins since the start of the contest, so they have been getting that extra container every day, while the Eagles do not get any extra containers. That been said, you still can earn up to 4 containers in Eagles by contributing points. But understanding this might be quite late since this contest is ending on 21/08/2018.

294 posts
2,997 battles

It's important to note(though too late now) that even though Sharks are winning every day, it would be wise to switch to Eagle once your loyalty with sharks maxes out at 75. For example, my loyalty maxed out with Sharks on the 11th and that means if sharks keep on winning, I'd lose roughly about 10 to 11 extra containers after switching to Eagles[assuming Sharks win every day till the end of the event.] That being said, you still stand to make 95 tokens with Eagles by switching. Since you can buy 1 container for 5 tokens in the arsenal, you stand to earn at least 19 containers by the end of the event i.e 9 extra in comparison to sticking with the Sharks.

324 posts
4,673 battles

Often it balances out pretty closely: if you pick Sharks, you are guaranteed the daily win container, if you pick Eagles you can more easily get the bonus container for being in the top 100/1000. Either way the event gives you 3-4 extra containers per day, not a bad haul by any measure.

Edited by Rina_Pon

260 posts
4,654 battles
On 8/20/2018 at 4:41 PM, world_of_war_battle said:

GO NAVY event ends in 21/08/2018?

On 8/20/2018 at 7:10 PM, LonerPrime said:

22nd if the ingame date is accurate.

sorry, my bad, as per in-game description: on 22/08/2018. But I think the last day should be 21/08/2018 since if it ends on 22/08/2018, how can someone exchange for points on 23/08 when the servers are down for update? The rule was "One day before the patch" (https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/go-navy-rules/), so last day on 21/08 is not a bad assumption (only last day will tell). For me, I am sticking with sharks for the extra container because i could not reach the next tier in Eagles.

Edited by GRADAN31
added comments

Sign in to follow this