User_1145141919810

WG failed to clamp down on BOT

161 comments in this topic

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,158 battles

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/community/top-tier-july/

Most Ships Spotted - Monthlong

Pay attention to the BB and CL's statistics:Too poor to be human.

And also look at the CL player:

[Link has been deleted.]

Registered in 2018.7.3,played 5971 Random in 42 days,5971/42=142 pvp games per day.

If 1 game lasts 7 min,he spends 142*7/60=16.5 hrs of 24 hrs of a day,for 42 days continuerously.

At least I don't believe it is done by a human.

Edited at 18:45,8/27:

If you see a suspected BOT,write a ticket attaching replay(Must have a replay!)

https://asia.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/

Let's clamp down on BOT ourselves.

Edited by User_1145141919810

405 posts
9,165 battles

I too noticed a lot of high tier bots at T9+, often seeing the same old bots sailing in a straight line towards the enemy's spawn point or capture points & when I wanna report them... oh~ WG removed the "report player for botting" option long ago. *I rest my case* :cap_old:

55 posts
711 battles

where do these alleged BOTS come from?how do they get into the game?unscrupulous players have a mod/hacked the program/found a trick/a glitch in the program out of anyone's control?..I don't understand???

294 posts
2,997 battles

One of the interesting behavior I've noticed about these so called bots is their sailing style. They just sail right into the border and sit with their broadside to the enemy and that's it. The bot makes no effort to correct it's positioning. Just cuts off the engine and randomly throws around bad shots.

361 posts
3,693 battles

Long ago i have say and seen so many bots around  and so do other players but wg have failed to clamp down on bots!!! And very funny it had become our duty to report if we seen one!!!

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,158 battles
3 小時前,smell_of_cordite 說:

where do these alleged BOTS come from?how do they get into the game?unscrupulous players have a mod/hacked the program/found a trick/a glitch in the program out of anyone's control?..I don't understand???

There's someone who create BOT account,grind ship to T10 and sell account.1 T10 ship=30$.

Video Contributor
2,265 posts
10,789 battles
39 minutes ago, User_1145141919810 said:

There's someone who create BOT account,grind ship to T10 and sell account.1 T10 ship=30$.

Agree

i have been thinking since CB ss3 has begun those random runs full of bots

in each team I been  in CB ss3 3-4 players must be bot (extermine with sailing on sea how looks like)

55 posts
711 battles
2 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

so that being so..it's mainly tier 10 problem?someone paying all that money to play anything but 10 would be waste..and what's the point?too only play it badly

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles
2 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

I couldn't imagine wasting my time for $30.

326 posts
10,532 battles

I'm despise those who grind or play the game by using bot program. 

But at the same time, I really love those who spend their time  to create this program, unscript the game code & bypass the game guard without being trace off by the game company.

But yeah, I can't imagine myself wasting my time for 30 bucks.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles
34 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Trust me, many do. Especially around the Chinese circles.

I assumed it would be in one of the places that seem to let cheating thrive and $30 is probably worth it to them.

1,493 posts

I reported a couple of bots a month or 2 ago, wasn't t10 but still...

They were in a div together, same clan, same name of the player except for one extra digit.....

They kept sailing straight into the middle, firing randomly at nothing (not aiming), & stopping & starting their engines.. 

When they got to the middle of course they got destroyed.... I took a screenshot & sent it in, but they wanted a video (which I don't know how to do so I didn't have one) so they probably didn't get investigated...

These were t6-7, on the map neighbours.

Ordrazz

1,105 posts

dis is serious matter, i am not playing anymore because no one give sheet about bots

3 days Ban bots, also BAN anyone with IGN like "warthunder, WT_isbetter, play_WT, etc" they are purposvely ruining the game!

sadly, i cant give any advice this time. so gudluck

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,158 battles
1 小時前,RalphTheTheatreCat 說:

I assumed it would be in one of the places that seem to let cheating thrive and $30 is probably worth it to them.

well stereotype is not good bro

but what 30$ can do in China is about what 130$ can do in US/AUS.

Edited by User_1145141919810

381 posts
9,957 battles
31 minutes ago, User_1145141919810 said:

but what 30$ can do in China is about what 130$ can do in US/AUS.

man, seeing these numbers and looking back at my t10 ships make me feel like I have a lot of money :cap_haloween: 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles
1 hour ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Call it what you will.   

Has any other country in the world arrested 120 people in one go for cheating in games? (PUBG January 2018)

Look at their WOWS server.    Buy your way to the top.  Buy any ship. 

Literally small economies made by breaking copyright and cloning products (Norinco and other companies).

It's not a stereotypes.  It's an observation.  Every place has cheaters.  In this case its institutionalised.  It doesn't mean the majority do it.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,158 battles
9 分鐘前,RalphTheTheatreCat 說:

Call it what you will.   

Has any other country in the world arrested 120 people in one go for cheating in games? (PUBG January 2018)

Look at their WOWS server.    Buy your way to the top.  Buy any ship. 

Literally small economies made by breaking copyright and cloning products (Norinco and other companies).

It's not a stereotypes.  It's an observation.  Every place has cheaters.  In this case its institutionalised.  It doesn't mean the majority do it.

https://worldofwarships.asia/zh-tw/news/community/top-tier-july/

Take a look at the comments in Chinese language section:Most Chinese people hate BOT too.There's also people like me who report it.