You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Balance Wg. Balance....

31 comments in this topic

326 posts
4,092 battles

wg just dont know how to balance ship... and thats also reason why not to buy any old premiums, because they are powercrept by "new ships" same with old lines.

And this is why they put Russian bias BBs on the very last line.

Seriously though. If Stalingrad already OP then just imagine how ludicrous Russian BBs will be.

In this development stage, WG will never care about even the word 'balance'.

156 posts
4,055 battles

If you dont sell overpowered ships and gimmicky consumables/upgrades that makes older line of ships almost unplayable and continuously sealclubbed on then where will you make the money from? 

326 posts
4,092 battles
2 hours ago, Anger_Lehner said:

continuously sealclubbed

yes they are. But how about new players that decided to play older ships that has been powercrept?

324 posts
4,672 battles

We've survived Roma, Asashio, Kronshtadt, GZ and Conqueror, I'm sure the game will survive Stalingrad.

Edited by Rina_Pon

455 posts
8,038 battles

>Taking a Notser video seriously

Maybe its too strong, maybe its not. But its still under testing and I don't have a single clue why some people think their opinion has any weight when all you did is parrot someone else's opinion. And how you believe you know more about balancing than WG staff and testers.
Last time WG allowed the playerbase to handle a ship balancing we got the monstrosity called Graf Zeppelin.
So perhaps stop and wait for the final version to actually come out instead of throwing about incoherent rants about balance. Besides this is going to be a reward ship and not a premium ship so WG doesn't have to worry about legal issues if they change it later on.

203 posts
11,788 battles

Players ask for "something new" to the table.

That's where it all started.
Devs tried giving them just a "figure" on a ships like Prinz Eugen, Indianapolis, Warspite, and many more ships. Nobody appreciate those ships and whine about it.
So they try "Game breaking" kind of new something like Belfast, Kutuzov, Atlanta, Conqueror, and to nobody's surprise those products sold well.

Players want and need something to catch up "try hards/troublemakers"
Look at Graff Zepp's situation, I heard when somebody tried to voice out opinion on how to "balance" the most Overpowered monstrosity, majority of the owners just say "shut up".
When devs try to use the first method of selling only the "figure" with nothing special we go back to the "nothing new to the table" complaints.
For Stalingrad, players notice they're gonna be exclusive to these "try hards/troublemakers" so they voice out their "opinions" to "balance" when in reality is just trying to make the ship pathetic.
Devs are more than happy to obliged since "majority players" are on the line anyway, destroying what's good about World of Warships in the process.

Of which leads to majority of "try hards/troublemakers" to not give a darn about this whole mess inside the community with CC(media) and Majority(playerbase) having the most influence towards the game's inevitable Fantasy Naval warfare.

TLDR: Don't take this whole unfinished unpolished of a game seriously, Ignorant is a bliss.

326 posts
4,092 battles
21 hours ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

Maybe its too strong, maybe its not. But its still under testing

But that Stalingrad's stats are final.

4 hours ago, ArchKongou said:

When player asking something and yet the result not as much as the expectation that they want...

26ckg033azrz.thumb.png.571edd36f2e12f6431481132196e59ba.png

So, don't expect too much.

Meaning that researching some ships with all of those hard works can sometimes disappointing?

605 posts
7,614 battles
33 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Meaning that researching some ships with all of those hard works can sometimes disappointing?

Yes, some may find out that it doesnt actually suit their playstyle.

326 posts
4,092 battles
12 minutes ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

Says who? Are you an ST? Nothing is ever final until released.

Said Notser.

455 posts
8,038 battles
4 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Said Notser.

No he did not

First of all you watch Notser who has never been a source of reliable information.
Secondly he said this is the 5th or 6th version being tested, and he didn't say its the last version either.
Stop mindlessly talking about things you have no idea about and at the very least don't make things up

326 posts
4,092 battles

Apologies for that. And yes he didn't said anything like that either. I think I should use my head before doing something. 

605 posts
7,614 battles

Never trust completely, afterall Wargaming final say.

remember the German dd situation?

OUTTA NOWHERE they get changed a few day before the patch hits

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles
8 hours ago, ArchKongou said:

When player asking something and yet the result not as much as the expectation that they want...

26ckg033azrz.thumb.png.571edd36f2e12f6431481132196e59ba.png

So, don't expect too much.

what I researched - WORCESTER!

what I expected - WITHERER!!

what i got - devas!!!

Edited by Onlinegamer

[CLAY]
24 posts
5,840 battles

Having played any type of ship against Stalingrad is not an enjoyable memory :fish_cute_2: