Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Umbra

Aussie looking for clan

5 comments in this topic

[-TBF-]
4 posts
901 battles

Hey all!

Im looking for an 18+ Aus/NZ based clan to help me develop my bote-ing skills. 

I normally jam RN BBs and CLs, but Ive got a spattering of canoes that I love to play - especially brawlers! 

Online most nights. Sydney based. 

Cheers!

57 posts
1,750 battles

I am in pretty much the same BOAT as you, mate (see what I did there, eh?). 

Also looking to clan up. I've been playing the game for awhile, highest ship is tier 8, mostly a BB player. Jebus but this is starting to sound like a personal ad here...

I'm not sure if this is even the right page for folks like us to look for a clan...

Best of luck!

[ORIX]
Beta Tester
1 post
2,288 battles

Also looking for a clan to play with.

Returned player and play every night and some times during the day.

[HMASW]
1,843 posts

Hey @KUSTOMZ @leerm002 @_Umbra if you wish, come & check out clans HMAS / HMASW, we use discord as our communications, we are are non competitive clan, we are Australian, we play to enjoy ourselves & the game, we don't care about stats or what tier as we play all tiers, we play scenarios, clan wars, count-ins, ranked, random count ins,  training room... Anything... We are not judgemental & we are happy to play with all English speakers.... All you need is a great Aussie style humor, play regularly with us in discord, & your pretty well set...   Stats? We don't care about stats.

https://discord.gg/RuU5ua follow this link & meet the other players, or PM me & I can create a new link..

Tell them I sent you

*discord & English speaking mandatory, this is 18+ year old clan... Must have sense of humour & steel backbone :Smile_teethhappy:

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
12 posts
2,008 battles
On 12/22/2018 at 4:15 PM, Ordrazz said:

Hey @KUSTOMZ @leerm002 @_Umbra if you wish, come & check out clans HMAS / HMASW, we use discord as our communications, we are are non competitive clan, we are Australian, we play to enjoy ourselves & the game, we don't care about stats or what tier as we play all tiers, we play scenarios, clan wars, count-ins, ranked, random count ins,  training room... Anything... We are not judgemental & we are happy to play with all English speakers.... All you need is a great Aussie style humor, play regularly with us in discord, & your pretty well set...   Stats? We don't care about stats.

https://discord.gg/RuU5ua follow this link & meet the other players, or PM me & I can create a new link..

Tell them I sent you

*discord & English speaking mandatory, this is 18+ year old clan... Must have sense of humour & steel backbone :Smile_teethhappy:

Ordrazz

are none aussie welcome to join or is it aussies only? used to have friends and pals back in W.O.T that are aussies though

Sign in to follow this