You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Have you got your T-61?

39 comments in this topic

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

I was ok with getting some premium time so I purchased it and a few other little things to spend 25000 doubloons in game. Well Friday has rolled over and still no T-61 :Smile_sad: Has anyone got theirs?

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,469 battles

Typical WG not meeting deadlines set up by their own again.

Seeing at the past , anything that read compensation/reward for spending doubloons or buying them was never on time.

Probably because they have to do it manually instead of automation.

Are you trying to recreate a precendence here WG ?

I have never seen once this type of reward/compensation being "on time". Always some kind of delay. Being punctual dont hurt do they.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles
1 hour ago, Kudrjavka_Nomi said:

If you got yours let me know, as in I am waiting for mine as well .. 

Past midnight. No ship on the 10th.

Edited by keskparane

[NLG]
4 posts

Its the 11th and still no ship? anyone still not have theirs? I raised a ticket yesterday and I only got a reply this morning saying they are looking into it. Typical WG I never learn, its my fault.

So we should have had it on the 10th and we have already lost a day soon to be two days. Seems legit meanwhile other servers have theirs.

[FIGHT]
[FIGHT]
8 posts
4,405 battles
1 minute ago, Max_Carnage said:

Its the 11th and still no ship? anyone still not have theirs? I raised a ticket yesterday and I only got a reply this morning saying they are looking into it. Typical WG I never learn, its my fault.

So we should have had it on the 10th and we have already lost a day soon to be two days. Seems legit meanwhile other servers have theirs.

I don't have mine yet either - I've raised a ticket too.

I was very careful in making sure I fulfilled the requirements too.

Guess we'll just have to wait for WG to sort it out

[EZPZ]
Beta Tester
12 posts
7,761 battles

Well it seems that WG may have breached consumer protection laws in Australia under "false advertising".

And considering the T61 has only just now been distributed on NA and it is a manual process I would suspect WG has overlooked the Asia time zone.

If blame is found to lay with WG and you are based in Australia I believe you are entitled to full restitution & compensation.

We will see how they plays out..

[EZPZ]
Beta Tester
12 posts
7,761 battles
Just now, Hexlin said:

Well it seems that WG may have breached consumer protection laws in Australia under "false advertising".

And considering the T61 has only just now been distributed on NA and it is a manual process I would suspect WG has overlooked the Asia time zone or the process of selection has taken longer than they anticipated.

If blame is found to lay with WG and you are based in Australia I believe you are entitled to full restitution & compensation.

We will see how they plays out..

[NLG]
4 posts

I totally agree with you Hexlin but I am sure they will find a way around this by saying that whatever we used our 25,000 doubloons on was provided and when they finally do produce the ship will say we still got it for free the only downside is that we have not got it the agreed 7 days early which I guess has no monetary value. It would be nice if they threw something in like a 10 point commander as a compensation for the delay but I highly doubt they would do anything like that they seem to be a little non customer friendly in these things but in all seriousness a 10 point commander as a sorry would please me and in all honesty costs them nothing. I am sue this is a test for a new sales model but looks like it did not work and I doubt people will trust it again well at least the SEA server will not trust it again.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

@Hexlin @Max_Carnage

This is why I don't buy ships anymore, because of WG's bad practices. There a a few in the shop that I really want but I will no longer spend my money directly towards a premium ship. However I am prepared to buy premium time as I do like the benefits it provides.

This was an opportunity to get a new boat without having to compromise my self imposed restriction, and look what has happened. WG just keep giving me new reasons to enforce my spending limit.

334 posts
13,020 battles
32 minutes ago, Max_Carnage said:

Yeah I'm just like an addict I fall for there BS all the time. I need to take a leaf out of your book keskparane

you got that right

980 posts
12,617 battles

Why dont u just buy it when it comes out? I'm sure the extra week of game time won't make a difference. 

Such a world of instant gratification these days. 

2,222 posts
13,723 battles
33 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

Why dont u just buy it when it comes out? I'm sure the extra week of game time won't make a difference. 

Such a world of instant gratification these days. 

Because I was going to buy premium time anyways. This way I get my premium time and a free ship. Nothing to do with instant gratification.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles
21 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

I never would thought people would want to spend the extras for a T-61

Well nobody is as quick-witted as wargaming i guess

Wow. So you've turned misleading & false advertising into being quick witted.

2 posts
2,057 battles

finally gotten my T-61(and the 15 Type 59 camo+10 of each signal flag that's also part of the package) at 15:52(3:52PM) today, comes with a 3pt captain

Beta Tester
908 posts
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

Because I was going to buy premium time anyways. This way I get my premium time and a free ship. Nothing to do with instant gratification.

Assuming you bought 1 year premium time. What else did you get with the 1000 doubloons to meet the quota.

Lol i found out too late. So now i still have my 24k dubs sitting around. I would have gotten 1 year premium time. 

[NLG]
4 posts

its not about the waiting for one week its the fact its money we were going to spend anyway and you get the benefit of a free ship, personally if they offered the same for when it was coming out or on the day it was coming out it still saved me $30. Some people just dont get it.

1,347 posts
8,872 battles

I was thinking of spending the doubloons too but then I realised I had nothing to spend the doubloons on. :Smile_sad:

Still have about a year's worth of Premium and apart from the Kidd there were no Premium ships in the tech tree that I wanted but did not already have.