You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
deathrides

what happens after 75 loyalty

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,398 battles

Once you hit the 75 loyalty how is the best way to keep earning tokens does it reset ? or do you need to change teams to keep getting tokens ? doesnt help with the loyalty factor if its option 2

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,398 battles

You would hope its not set up so you have to change teams that would sort of be so much for being loyal the whole way through

would be nicer if there was a surprise bonus at the end for staying loyal throuhout

294 posts
2,997 battles

I am still a bit confused about this. Like, this is where I stand right now:

2GQq0gs.jpg

Roughly 6 hours from now I'll max out my loyalty with sharks. Logic, and most player opinion, states that it's the right time to switch over to the Eagles as there is nothing beyond the 75 mark. YET... I still don't have enough shark tokens to buy the camo, which puts me at a crossroads. How would you get more shark tokens? Do I stick with sharks until I do? Or is their something I'm missing here? I tried to go through the article as well as the YouTube explanation but I'm still hazy on this particular issue.

Edited by LonerPrime

1,354 posts
8,881 battles
33 minutes ago, LonerPrime said:

I am still a bit confused about this. Like, this is where I stand right now:

2GQq0gs.jpg

Roughly 6 hours from now I'll max out my loyalty with sharks. Logic, and most player opinion, states that it's the right time to switch over to the Eagles as there is nothing beyond the 75 mark. YET... I still don't have enough shark tokens to buy the camo, which puts me at a crossroads. How would you get more shark tokens? Do I stick with sharks until I do? Or is their something I'm missing here? I tried to go through the article as well as the YouTube explanation but I'm still hazy on this particular issue.

Stick with sharks for the rest of the day, that would give you the 3 loyalty points needed to max out.

Once you hit max loyalty for sharks, you will be rewarded with 100 shark tokens (move your cursor over the loyalty bar to see it).

That would give you 195 sharks tokens, which will be enough for you to purchase one Premium camo.

After tomorrow you can join Eagles to start collecting their loyalty points.

[AUSNZ]
59 posts
11,692 battles
22 hours ago, deathrides said:

You would hope its not set up so you have to change teams that would sort of be so much for being loyal the whole way through

would be nicer if there was a surprise bonus at the end for staying loyal throuhout

Agree with this.  The whole concept does not really make any sense and is a pretty badly thought out event.  One team is massively outnumbered by the other, i have no incentive at all to care about the daily points as an eagle.  And its geared to swap teams for some reason... ill take the free camo and quickly forget it ever happened. 

[LBAS]
164 posts
3,932 battles

It's a flash back to the Clash of the Elements contest. One team was massively out playing the other and had it's membership as 'full' so people couldnt switch sides any more.

It's obvious that what they are hoping to do is appeal to Self Interest and bribe people to switch between teams.....only it's failing miserably.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,140 battles
44 minutes ago, FinbarAu said:

It's a flash back to the Clash of the Elements contest. One team was massively out playing the other and had it's membership as 'full' so people couldnt switch sides any more.

It's obvious that what they are hoping to do is appeal to Self Interest and bribe people to switch between teams.....only it's failing miserably.

The only people who wont swap are those who have no idea.  You cant get any more than 75 loyalty points/195 tokens so there is absolutely no benefit in staying once you get that.

37 posts
9,884 battles

switched to eagles as soon as i hit my 195.. got the sharks camo, flag, patch and some extra camos..

you gain nothing by staying with sharks except for a container when you login for a small amount of coal and some shitty flags.

no want for an extra tier 10 camo, only after patches, flags and more camos.