You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dano07

Any Feel Good Stories ?

7 comments in this topic

[NOOB1]
28 posts
3,411 battles

I thought I might lighten the mood 

Sometimes I get very frustrated with the game and then something happens that keeps me coming back.

A few days ago I was in a Minsk and was stuck spotted on one side of an island while on the other side was a Kronshadt blatting our CAs. So then I see him push forward and I drop a engine boost and turn to meet at the islands apex. He is 6 kms away when I turn the corner and then he realises I am there. I charge him, he starts to turn, I get within my 4  kms torps range and let them lose. He can not seem to hit me and he can not manoeuvre well enough to avoid a full salvo of fish. He is dead. I turn back behind the island and live. I am sure his team mates where as shocked as he was.

Anyway sometimes WG does make me smile

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles

Fun fact :
A minotaur detonate a GK from full health with its puny 152 mm AP.

A certain D guy here will tell you tales of making the impossible possible :cap_cool:.

112 posts
2,960 battles

Getting a kill on a cruiser who has turned away from your torps, only to see him turn back into them while trying to get all his turrets on you after you fire a couple of HE salvos at him, never gets old.

Starting a game with a "First Blood" and "Devastating Strike" using RPF on enemy cappers certainly puts me in a good mood.

Actually to be honest there are a lot more things which make me smile about this game than are frown inducing. I wouldn't play otherwise!

edit: Plus I'm still in that stage of trying things out and having that "aha, that's how it works" moment is pretty fun too.

Edited by Puggsley

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

In last 10 Yamato vs Yamato in 4 km battles I only lost once in CQC. Feels good to shove those 460s through the bow of someone else....

Edited by icy_phoenix