You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

screw you WG

52 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yep rant time

Wargame you can get stuffed 

why !!! cuz I am sick of RNG controlling the game with wins and loses.

I was just in a battle where the enemy was in our cap, we had to sail back to the cap 

I was in a tier 5 BB, the enemy had a IJN, tier 5 DD, a tier 5 IJN CA and a tier 7 Nagato BB and a new mex tier 6 BB in the cap

I was in the tier 5 Italian BB premium. good ship good guns.

I spotted the tier 5 IJN DD shot at it but didn't kill it even tho  it has less then 1000HP he smoked but but was killed by another ship

then I went between 2 islands and sailed right past the nagato got a few shots off on him and he died with torps from a tier 7 German BB that was following me, then the new mex was in front of me, giving me a perfect side on shot, I had my back guns on him and fired he was less than 10% HP and u think my shells would kill him at less than 4km away?? no they didn't they did nothing and I had a perfect broadside of his ship and that was RNG screwing me and the team over yet again  and the new mex then killed me and because RNG screwed me over we ran out of time and lost the battle, if the new mex had died we win it was that simple but RNG made sure we lost with its BS saving roll on the new mex.

so screw you WG you wont get another cent out of me with ya BS scamming controlling RNG crap.

RNG is the worst BS crap  about this game  and WG will always be a scamming second rate gaming company 

screw you 

RNG over controls the game and if you other players cant see when RNG is controlling the wins and losses then you might as well just give WG access to your bank accounts, I'm sure they wouldn't just help themselves.

156 posts
4,055 battles
40 minutes ago, yobbo1972 said:

RNG is controlling the wins and losses then you might as well just give WG access to your bank accounts

Well we all have been on the receiving end of the wrath of the infamous RN Jesus from time to time. I am currently going through a loss streak for all my T8 and T9 ships and I can't seem to win no matter whatever I do. 

What intrigues me is does RN Jesus bestow better luck upon us if we open up our wallet more for WG's prosperity? 

314 posts
4,076 battles
1 hour ago, yobbo1972 said:

yep rant time

Wargame you can get stuffed 

why !!! cuz I am sick of RNG controlling the game with wins and loses.

Your profile pic. really support it.

31 minutes ago, Anger_Lehner said:

What intrigues me is does RN Jesus bestow better luck upon us if we open up our wallet more for WG's prosperity? 

Since when WG are so generous? They are so stingy. And i think RNG doesn't have relations with WG because RNG is about randomness.

294 posts
2,997 battles

Uh, I've somewhat of a similar experience, though I wouldn't necessarily put it in as strong a words like OP has. Still, the matter of the fact is that RNG does play some infuriating jokes on the player that really turns your day sour. For example, I was in my shiny horse the other day and a Omaha with less than 10% hp hugged a cliff and decided to pepper me with HE. Funny thing is, that he was so close to the island that 90% of his shells were hitting the mountain side. But what was really messed up was that lone shell that was finding itself to the aft end of my ship and setting it on fire.

Once it happened, okay.

Twice in 10 seconds again... alright, stuff happens and I use DCP to manage both fires.

But then within 30 seconds I had a fire again RIGHT at the same spot with just one HE shell connecting. And then one more in the middle... like dejavu but this time no DCP. Honestly, this incident aside, the RN BBs have also aggravated the RNG of this game. No matter what angle you are, the alfa HE damage combined with ridiculously high fire starting chance and you start to feel a bit fed up. While you do maybe 5k to a ship that's bow on towards you. they in exchange do 10k+ multiple fires. Armor be damned.

Edited by LonerPrime

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

The worst thing you can do about RNG is complain.

Don't you know that anti-WG posts increase your chances of shots missing?

And if you post a big enough rant, the algorithm will make you detonate 3 seconds before your winning cap move can seal the game.

...and now I have a bridge you may want to buy.

1,490 posts

I happen to agree with Yobbo, I think the RNG may have been tweaked to be more present in nearly all matches lately, because me & my clan have been noticing more & more of these happenings, & total physics defiance, so ships that have been broadside less than 10 k away, survive when its impossible, & yet single enemy shells hit me & I die, & so on.

& I'm not talking about a game here & there, but 10 games in a row, & also strange performances in ships that have great sigma or concealment etc etc... It makes me feel like I'm actually LOSING my skill backwards !?!?  

Its impossible to get worse as you go along, & you can't just put it ALL down to bad luck or being out played, & I've noticed this increased RNG behavior since patch 0.7.6....

Ordrazz

318 posts
6,868 battles

Bad karma, rant threads and reports all stack against the player and force RNG and MM to be against them. This is a very sad situation.

Today isn't a good day.

360 posts
3,693 battles

I been saying the damn mm is scripted to make u lost or win. You can go on losing streak for up to 10 rounds. So if you are scripted to lost you will lost no matter how hard you try. No one believe me. :cap_popcorn:

Edited by th3vikings

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles
11 hours ago, Anger_Lehner said:

Well we all have been on the receiving end of the wrath of the infamous RN Jesus from time to time. I am currently going through a loss streak for all my T8 and T9 ships and I can't seem to win no matter whatever I do. 

maybe it does.

but I do know if I cant win in mid tiers, I can win at high tier and its the same when I cant win tier 10 I can win mid tiers 

I have tested this myself 

but out of 7 days, 2  of those days you wont be able to get above 50% win rate  and the 2 days where u cant get above 50% win rate will always be a different day.

that's why the reset the sever every Thursday 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles
11 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Your profile pic. really support it.

Since when WG are so generous? They are so stingy. And i think RNG doesn't have relations with WG because RNG is about randomness.

yep its the most frustrating game I have ever played 

RNG is not random in the sense I believe its controlled randomness where they tell RNG to do what it does and when it does it 

I have played battles where at the start of the battle I can either hit everything or wont hit a damn thing and then half way through the battle I then cant hit a damn thing or I start to hit everything.

happened to me the other day in the French tier7 BB Lyon. at the start of the battle I couldn't hit a damn thing, didn't matter what range it was and my team was losing on ships, as I couldn't do any damage to the enemy  cuz I couldn't hit anything, so I just waited and sailed around  to stop the enemy pushing the side of the map that  I was on and wait for the battle to be 10 mins old and then I pushed forward and then my ship started to hit ship[s and do 11k damage and citadels in the second half of the battle and then my team won.

I even watched a YouTube video of flambass and the same thing happened to him, he was in a German tier 7 BB and at the start of the battle he had really good dispersion and he could hit everything and do good damage, but then in the second half of the battle his dispersion went to crap and he couldn't hit a thing that's RNG 

its happened lots of time and I noticed this effect months ago.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles
9 hours ago, keskparane said:

I enjoy a good yobbo rant :crab:

Thanks 

its been awhile and I been pretty good and trying to understand the game and the mechanics of it but when RNG BS stands out like dogs balls and you know when it is in your favour or against you then it becomes frustrating  and a rigged game 

RNG has way to much say in the out come of battles

it is way to high % and needs to be lower.

and those players who cant see it need to get their heads out of the sand and take notice when things happen in battle

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles
4 hours ago, LonerPrime said:

Uh, I've somewhat of a similar experience, though I wouldn't necessarily put it in as strong a words like OP has. Still, the matter of the fact is that RNG does play some infuriating jokes on the player that really turns your day sour. For example, I was in my shiny horse the other day and a Omaha with less than 10% hp hugged a cliff and decided to pepper me with HE. Funny thing is, that he was so close to the island that 90% of his shells were hitting the mountain side. But what was really messed up was that lone shell that was finding itself to the aft end of my ship and setting it on fire.

Once it happened, okay.

Twice in 10 seconds again... alright, stuff happens and I use DCP to manage both fires.

But then within 30 seconds I had a fire again RIGHT at the same spot with just one HE shell connecting. And then one more in the middle... like dejavu but this time no DCP. Honestly, this incident aside, the RN BBs have also aggravated the RNG of this game. No matter what angle you are, the alfa HE damage combined with ridiculously high fire starting chance and you start to feel a bit fed up. While you do maybe 5k to a ship that's bow on towards you. they in exchange do 10k+ multiple fires. Armor be damned.

yeah I know what u are talking about that's when u need to aim lower at the water or water line.

with the fires as well RNG has a big effect on that so many battles where one battle u will set 15 fires and the next battle you can only manage to set 1-2 fire even tho you have the same amount of shots fired  in each battle 

there is no consistency from battle to battle and that's what so stupid about the game 

if RNG was lower and more consistent it be a good game but its not and so it a crap RNG game

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles
3 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

The worst thing you can do about RNG is complain.

Don't you know that anti-WG posts increase your chances of shots missing?

And if you post a big enough rant, the algorithm will make you detonate 3 seconds before your winning cap move can seal the game.

...and now I have a bridge you may want to buy.

if you want to go around with ya head in the sand and not notice these things that's fine you do that.

and no thanks I don't need a bridge as I wont be getting over it.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles
3 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

I happen to agree with Yobbo, I think the RNG may have been tweaked to be more present in nearly all matches lately, because me & my clan have been noticing more & more of these happenings, & total physics defiance, so ships that have been broadside less than 10 k away, survive when its impossible, & yet single enemy shells hit me & I die, & so on.

& I'm not talking about a game here & there, but 10 games in a row, & also strange performances in ships that have great sigma or concealment etc etc... It makes me feel like I'm actually LOSING my skill backwards !?!?  

Its impossible to get worse as you go along, & you can't just put it ALL down to bad luck or being out played, & I've noticed this increased RNG behavior since patch 0.7.6....

Ordrazz

yep the game is too RNG controlled 

just like one day u can get a win in one ship but the next day you cant get a win in that same ship.

just like all those players who say if you having a bad day to walk away from the game for a while then come back later on, they know its because the game has said its your turn to lose.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles
2 hours ago, smell_of_cordite said:

waiting for that tinfoil hat reply

na things happen to often in this game now days and if players cant see it they might as well just keep their heads in the sand and give WG access to their bank accounts

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles
1 hour ago, th3vikings said:

I been saying the damn mm is scripted to make u lost or win. You can go on losing streak for up to 10 rounds. So if you are scripted to lost you will lost no matter how hard you try. No one believe me. :cap_popcorn:

I also believe this has some merit 

I also believe that each ship gets given a win/loss ratio for each day hence why they reset the sever each week.

its not just about beating the other players on the enemy team, its like you have to beat the game and the system it runs under, you have to work out what ships will be the winning ships for that day and hope you are lucky enough to use the winning ship on the day

112 posts
2,960 battles

Sure this is not just confirmation bias?

I mean WG manage to screw a substantial amount of things in the game, why would they get this bit right?

Edited by Puggsley

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles
16 minutes ago, Puggsley said:

Sure this is not just confirmation bias?

I mean WG manage to screw a substantial amount of things in the game, why would they get this bit right?

they get this bit right as they want the game to last as long as it can so they can maximise the cash flow for as long as they can, plus they need to keep the population of the game high.

they tend to think that if there is no to low RNG, then the bad players will always lose and then stop playing the game. its prob the bad players and time poor players who send the most cash on the game as it is so they need RNG to allow them to get the big citadel hits and close game wins etc to keep them interested in the game 

but as it is its the RNG BS that drives most of the good players away. 

the game would be good if it was RNG that spoils it

WG know that out of 100,000 players only 20,000 might spend money on the game and most of them would be the time poor players or the bad players as WG makes sure it is as hard and frustrating as possible to reach tier 10 and to make sure its not quick or easy to reach tier 10, as most player think the end game is reaching tier 10.

so if u want to make money you make a game where it takes a long time to get to the end game and you put things in the game that will make it hard to reach that end game like donkey ships that a lot of ppl will convert XP to skip those ships

.the game is purely designed to make money  yes the ppl who make the game deserve to get paid for what they do but when you add RNG to help rig battles then it becomes BS

Beta Tester
908 posts

I think some mechanics of the game has changed since the visibility patch where ships are rendered on map and in game. 

What I found was that if you spot a ship and let the game auto lock on it and shoot instantly, it shoots as though you didnt lock on it causing the shotgun dispersion. 

How I have improved recently were to press X twice. Manual relocking and waiting 2-3sec to shoot. This ensures the ship doesnt fade on you, because of ping differences. What I think could be happening is that you have lost the lock on server side but your in game client still renders the ship before it fades. You shoot hence registering a non locked shot. 

Either way the new visual / spotting mechnanics have made an impact to those playing with pings over 150. As opposed to those in the same asia region with pings of 30, they dont feel the effects of the fade in and out as much, because they get server updates more often.

Im currently adjusting to it and improving.