You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Salty reports

35 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Before you tell me to send a ticket to support, I know how long it takes for them to respond so I just didn't bother.

I received a 7 day chat ban without saying anything offensive, and I concluded that someone either on my team or the enemy team just got salty and dumped reports on me.

Now I can't even coordinate with my teammates because I can't even tell them my ship's setup and the strategy that would work the best, just because some players cannot handle failure and needs to take out their saltiness?

One thing is this game has a stupid censoring system that mainly censors every day normal words or random character combinations, and instead of using that to help protect the chat environment we have a report system that allows people to take out their anger and punish players for things they never did. How about you just make a working censor system that can automatically give players warnings? Instead of having this lazy solution of giving the players the ability of manipulating the automated system and ruining the experience of others? 

This game is getting to the two extremes where the bad is really bad and the good is really good. But the bad is really covering up all the good at the moment. 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,134 battles
49 minutes ago, FenrirApalis said:

Now I can't even coordinate with my teammates because I can't even tell them my ship's setup and the strategy that would work the best,

So its just a normal day.

Beta Tester
652 posts
3,525 battles

You Coordinate in Randoms?

Why? Just don't care them man, they're just puppets , why go bother nosy them? We lose anyway. They're on drooling point.

Coordinate with your divs better instead bruh.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles
7 hours ago, FenrirApalis said:

This game is getting to the two extremes where the bad is really bad and the good is really good. But the bad is really covering up all the good at the moment.

Idieuts breed idieuts ... while git gud can't be shared but hours of dedication.

What can I say ... Cruiser easily get rekt by either DD-GunBoat & BB. Because of this Destroyer hesitant to moving forward fear of Radar and getting Golden Shower from all sides. Seeing both Destroyer & Cruiser hiding or passive (camping behind island), the Battleship taking back his position to even more safe distant since they are easily spotted with low concealment rating.

In these days, (whole players of) one side who smell enemy team cowardliness & exploit it will rule the match.

Also, there is harsh command/order/request ... but there are also just rude comment. I'm not hypocrite that sometime I just blatantly rude/hate chat to some idieuts teammate, we all know it's futile to do so as a pep talk. Also I often just block any people who trash talk all the time in the match, with hope never get Matchmaking with them. You might team up only with idieuts players because there's a chance good players already block you.

Lately, I didn't text the ship name, instead the player name to request or order him (usually after I sank). If you text "MOGAMI, turn left, enemy ... bla bla bla" ... even if that player is the only MOGAMI in that match, he won't realize that you were talking to him. But when type their name, high chance they will read it & accept the info. Also minimalize order, people hate to be ordered. Instead became their eyes & let them do the thinking & playing.

You are 5.000 battle experienced player ... some of them aren't. Aren't that much experienced, or maybe just are not gifted for this game but do love it.
Like Singing Talent competition shows (American Idols & similar), lot of people love to sing ... but only less than 1% of them who actually can singing & much lessen then that number who became a singer.

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,971 battles

Play well negative karma from salty enemies

Play bad negative karma from salty allies

Worst of all is teammates who try and drive your ship for you, barking out orders. They suicide in and die, then negative karma allies who weren't dumb enough to rush A when there's 3 radar botes sitting there in ambush.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles
13 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

You Coordinate in Randoms?

Why? Just don't care them man, they're just puppets , why go bother nosy them? We lose anyway. They're on drooling point.

Coordinate with your divs better instead bruh.

I can't even talk to div and clan mates in game when I am unable to use voice comm

Beta Tester
652 posts
3,525 battles
4 hours ago, FenrirApalis said:

I can't even talk to div and clan mates in game when I am unable to use voice comm

Discord. What so hard about it?

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
Just now, LawrenceXVIII said:

Discord. What so hard about it?

Just read his sentence again that you quoted. "When I am unable to use voice comm"

Beta Tester
652 posts
3,525 battles
1 minute ago, icy_phoenix said:

Just read his sentence again that you quoted. "When I am unable to use voice comm"

Buy a mic still what's so hard?

12 bucks is gud. I tell you it happens with my friend too who got chat banned as he is in situation now.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
Just now, LawrenceXVIII said:

Buy a mic still what so hard?

12 bucks is gud.

Did it cross your mind that may be he cant use voice comm cause he is in some place where he can't talk, like at 2 AM in the morning when everyone else is sleeping, or in a library or a lab? Why is it so hard?

Beta Tester
652 posts
3,525 battles

Did it cross your mind that may be he cant use voice comm cause he is in some place where he can't talk, like at 2 AM in the morning when everyone else is sleeping, or in a library or a lab? Why is it so hard?

You people in that kind of hour are weird.

Well i take it back anyway. But still theres nothing Fenrir can do but to wait for 7 days.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
2 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

You people in that kind of hour are weird.

yeah, sad asian life, we work all day.... and by the time can get to the game is already 12 am.

Beta Tester
652 posts
3,525 battles

yeah, sad asian life, we work all day.... and by the time can get to the game is already 12 am.

Welp no day off for you guys :v

Anyway i need to apologize fenrir anyway.

164 posts
5,435 battles

Yeah I can confirm that, work late hour, no personal room, also it's very hot to use a headset. Unless you're damn rich.

That's why it's very uncomfortable voice chatting although I can speak English fine.

245 posts
347 battles
On 8/5/2018 at 5:11 PM, LtDan_IceCream said:

You co-ordinate with your teamates...

In Randoms....

tenor.gif?itemid=10164703

Well sometimes it will work, but mostly dont.....

245 posts
347 battles
7 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I guess you guys are having fun with WoWs as an adult :cap_old:, while im just a kid :Smile_teethhappy:

318 posts
6,868 battles

I got chat banned for 24hrs and in the same match i had a guy that jumped in my division and thought i was being antisocial cos i wasn't talking to him. Had to go thru Discord to get other clan mates to message him on my behalf until we got him into Discord.

If WG want to chat ban people, also lock the F Keys.

112 posts
2,960 battles
19 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

He might be at work.

Professional WoWS = Best WoWS

16 posts
5,733 battles

I got reported twice while playing the usual gunboat game in a Kiev. I don't even know which team reported me. I guess I did my job of being annoying so well, that someone actually reported me.