You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ColonelRVH

Was/Will there be any discount for Musashi HSF Camo?

5 comments in this topic

164 posts
5,427 battles

Just got the Musashi lately and I'd like to buy the HSF Camo for her. But if possible I'm looking for a discount instead of the full 5000 Doubloons.

There was the discount for Researchable Ships, however I don't know if it included the Musashi HSF Camo as well? Since Musashi in a way can be considered researchable. 

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/golden-week-special/

Was there any discount for the camo back then, maybe in premium shop?

Also another question, if HSF collab comes to an end then can we still buy the camo? (Not sure if it has ended already)

Edited by ColonelRVH

491 posts
7,634 battles

I bought a heap of the perma camos when that golden week 50% off sale was on.

Honestly I never looked at the time if the Musashi HSF camo was discounted, but I would say no as I'm sure it was only for researchable tech tree ships.

I would say it will not be ever discounted as @legionary2099 says. Collab the price will be fixed. 

Nice that the HSF camo has a bit of a bonus over the standard premium camo, but not worth the 5k dubs imho unless you plan on playing the ship a heck of a  lot.

1,340 posts
8,848 battles

There hasn't been a discount for the Musashi HSF camo before, at least to my knowledge. It is possible there may be one in the future, at least via a Premium shop bundle or something, but don't get your hopes up. Apart from the Golden Week specials, I seldom see discounts for Permanent camos at all in general.

As for whether you can get the camo after the collab ends, the answer is probably no. Like the ARP collab, it is unlikely we will be able to obtain anymore HSF-related content once the HSF collab ends.