Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HeavenlyHost

JUST PLEASE tell me how to get out of this ship z-23

9 comments in this topic

20 posts
9,697 battles

Heck even with ognevoi i do enjoy it more. Hsienyang despite its four guns bring me victory...But this thissss.....i dunno about this cursed fat ship. No matter how good i do i will lose in this ship!

Just tell me....how to manage my insanity

20180804005021_1.jpg

Edited by HeavenlyHost

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Its not a ship for player with "coward""fear" afraid" mentality. Yup its a hard grind. But its fun.. maybe u having trouble because u start playing it in the radar meta.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Yup like ICY said.. Btw I also hate it and have nightmare in it. Some battle it perform v nice but most battle.. its..full of frustration.

20 posts
9,697 battles

I do try not to use for fxp for skipping ship but to get out of stock. But yes not only is the  it concealment ....bad. but it rly suffers if getting radared and everyone shoot at you and you eat full pen. ( Thats why I sold my gearing ...this thing eat BB AP pen like ..).I do manage good exp games..maybe not good dmg but it all about exp but this thing will not let me win any game...( got this ship years ago and sold it only to rebuy and try it again...but still cannot win more than lose..

its cursed for me..

294 posts
2,997 battles

I don't know about this ship particular but I faced the same crisis with my Mahan. Fortunately, I resisted the urge to use FreeXp and tried to master her. By the time I started loving her, I was already near Benson and the lessons I learned with my struggles were priceless. Maybe something similar is z23?

Edited by LonerPrime

Sign in to follow this