You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishthedestroyer

Midway =Balanced or Weak or OP

6 comments in this topic

185 posts
584 battles

Guys the buff for the Midway which is the AP bombs and I was watching a vid of Panzerknacker and the AP Bombs destroyed! So I have been wondering becuase hopefully Wargaming will watch this thread and know what to do. 

Thanks 

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

They have the data from every server. If they notice anything from there, they might try to introduce some changes. They don't need to notice this thread or any other really 

346 posts

If I remember correctly they said Midway was perfectly balanced to hakuyruu and that they were happy with midway (compared with other CVs in general Midway isn't too bad or too good but as a whole CVs are a problematic class)

So this thread won't actually change anything.

30 posts
1,080 battles
於 2018/8/4 在 AM9點12分,BravaZulu296 說:

If I remember correctly they said Midway was perfectly balanced to hakuyruu and that they were happy with midway (compared with other CVs in general Midway isn't too bad or too good but as a whole CVs are a problematic class)

So this thread won't actually change anything.

I think because CV is too powerful in the past and wargamming wants game balance , so it will cause some annoying problems such as (AA defense SUPERIOR strong) , (CVs meet enemy surface ships)......

207 posts
8,188 battles

Midway =Balanced or Weak or OP

i fixed that for you....
dont ever mention OP word to Midway, shes already got massive nerf....
T9 Fighters T8 Torpedo Bombers T10 super heavy RNG HE bomb/AP bomb, cutting her planes reserve from 136 to 116....

Midway its in between balance or weak, depend the player itself