Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
30cmtruedamage

Halp with Amagi build- Resolved

8 comments in this topic

165 posts
3,630 battles

Hai folks ,

I have a couple of questions about Amagi build . I have AFT CE and that manual select for secondary guns at tier 4 commander skills . Now I just wanna know which build is best. AA build at slot 4 ? How effective it is gonna be ? Really worth it ? or I should just take Main battery mod 2 which reduces dispersion by 7% or I go for secondary built for dd rekting . How much difference does this 7% dispersion makes ? And having AFT tier 4 on japaense BB really worth it ?

Much obliged :)

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,043 battles

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Amagi secondaries are next to useless. Firstly, you do not have the range, secondly, half of them are AP, and other half aren't going to do much damage even if you get them in range. Amagi AA is pretty OK when you face lower tier CVs. Again, going for AA build is also a waste for Amagi.

Amagi's strength comes from her ability to take huge damage, thanks to sloped armor and massive torpedo protection. She is very fast and can get into position easily. So I think (and pretty sure this is also most common build for Amagi for Ranked and other purposes) you can go for this build:

PT, AR, SI, CE, FP, BoS, EM

If you think turret rotation is more important, then take EM first instead.

Edited by icy_phoenix

1,341 posts
8,858 battles
21 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

I use a concealment/secondary hybrid Amagi.

IJN AP secondaries is awesome!

I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do that lol.

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,158 battles
1 分鐘前,Thyaliad 說:

I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do that lol.

IMO Amagi is the best ship to use secondary build:Has good AP+HEsecondaries,good speed,rudder,torp protection,good armor scheme(Yamato's citadel is too high)

Sign in to follow this