You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
desTraxeon

Why can't you get Tachibana Lima for free by being inactive for a long while in this server?

7 comments in this topic

6 posts
4,289 battles

I am talking about this mission back in May 2018: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/free-premium-tachibana/

I know I am very late to address this but I just want to be clarified why can't you get it for free after being inactive for a long time on this server but NA and EU can.
Here's what it says on the NA post:

"Been outta the game for awhile? If you've gone 2 months or more without logging in, you'll get the ship as a  "Welcome Back" gift just for logging in!"

and for the EU post:

"Not played World of Warships for more than 2 months? Simply login to get Tachibana Lima and a few other goodies as a special welcome back gift!"

In the ASIA post, you can't find any of that. So I contacted player support and asked if I am qualified to get it for free since I have been inactive for like 2 months and why I didn't get it and this is exactly what they said:

"We are very sorry,  but unfortunately, in our region, there is no possibility to get a ship.
It is possible to perform only the missions, without the ship."

"This ship can be obtained by completing the special mission only."

"You're right. This not avaliable for Asia server."

So, I want to know why it isn't available for this server when we are told that there is unified content across all servers now. 

Edited by desTraxeon

6 posts
4,289 battles

... on an account which you don't use?

That's rude.. This is my main account and nothing else.
I don't mind if Tachibana Lima is the worst IJN DD. I just want to get some rare (well, before it was given as a reward) ships.

Edited by desTraxeon

[HMASW]
Beta Tester
50 posts
6,072 battles

I must be missing something here.

You freely admit to not playing the game for over two months come back and want a freebie?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,134 battles
1 hour ago, Ranork said:

You freely admit to not playing the game for over two months come back and want a freebie?

Where have you been the last decade?

Its the age of entitlement.

6 posts
4,289 battles
1 hour ago, Ranork said:

I was inactive from the game not because I got bored from the game or something like that but because my laptop got a lot of problems which makes me unable to play the game.
You make me sound like a bad guy here when I just want fairness of the contents of the servers.

If the inactive players from NA and EU got it, why can't ASIA? That's all I'm asking.

Edited by desTraxeon