Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Gunboat asashio works: change my mind

5 comments in this topic

1,332 posts
8,817 battles

You know I was recently considering getting an Asashio and putting a gunboat build captain on it just for the lulz. 

Now I am seriously intrigued. What would be the build?

634 posts
6,186 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

You know I was recently considering getting an Asashio and putting a gunboat build captain on it just for the lulz. 

Now I am seriously intrigued. What would be the build?

Honestly, my current build doesnt have any gun build related skills on.  This build however should prove sufficient for some very basic gunboating http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc/1100000000100001010011000000000119

232 posts
13,939 battles

The Assasshion is much maligned but in the right matchup it is extremely formidable. Just the name Assasshion strikes fear into the opposing team for no reason and causes them to turtle. In a suboptimal matchup, it still is playable: My Assasshion ended top of the losing team. I mean... WTF?! Shooting and killing cruisers and dds...

[S_O_D]
Beta Tester
11 posts
5,817 battles

But now it just seems to get tier 10 cruiserfests. Not as viable for that. Fire your guns, the radars light up and it's running time...Last game I had in it, I was the only non tier 10 on my team, their were a grand total of 3 BB's, 5 radar toting cruisers and 2 shims and khaba on the opposition team...I felt sorry for their Kagero who was probably dragged in by MM to match against me...

Sign in to follow this