Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kyjo

Kagero needs buff

6 comments in this topic

3 posts
1,423 battles

Put simply if the Kagero get no preferential MM and is constantly up against tier X ships it needs to be buffed, more speed and better camo rating

245 posts
5,822 battles

Kagero already has the second best(?) concealment at that tier, 5.4km, after Assassio’s 5.3km.

Super Tester
7,544 posts
7,993 battles
56 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Kagero already has the second best(?) concealment at that tier, 5.4km, after Assassio’s 5.3km.

As far as I remember, they have same concealment.

5.4km is... Godlike concealment tbh.

112 posts
2,960 battles

That is one ship I have no concerns about being in a TX battle.

The concealment is fabulous, and goes to insane with RPF.

What sort of build are you running?

245 posts
5,822 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

As far as I remember, they have same concealment.

5.4km is... Godlike concealment tbh.

You are correct, I thought they had made Assassio sneakier than Kagero for the sake of difference... but I’ve never played it, just remembering something incorrectly from a video.

But you are right, 5.4 concealment is godlike, and with good positioning and map awareness you can use it to negate its lack of speed. Even T10s will fear her.

But you need to remain undetected, as she cannot run or fight enemy gunboats, so trying to contest caps in early game may not be recommended. Use your concealment to outspot enemy DDs for your cruisers to light up. And your torps to keep enemy cruisers and BBs at bay. Be aware of which ships have radar, and keep your distance of them and any spot they may hide. This is probably the bigger issue in the current meta. The other being that Kagero cannot contest caps without support... or stupid enemies getting hit by torps while hiding in their own smoke.

112 posts
2,960 battles
2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

You are correct, I thought they had made Assassio sneakier than Kagero for the sake of difference... but I’ve never played it, just remembering something incorrectly from a video.

But you are right, 5.4 concealment is godlike, and with good positioning and map awareness you can use it to negate its lack of speed. Even T10s will fear her.

But you need to remain undetected, as she cannot run or fight enemy gunboats, so trying to contest caps in early game may not be recommended. Use your concealment to outspot enemy DDs for your cruisers to light up. And your torps to keep enemy cruisers and BBs at bay. Be aware of which ships have radar, and keep your distance of them and any spot they may hide. This is probably the bigger issue in the current meta. The other being that Kagero cannot contest caps without support... or stupid enemies getting hit by torps while hiding in their own smoke.

That is a bottomless barrel.

Sign in to follow this