Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Killer332

Wows can not log in China!!!

7 comments in this topic

2 posts
4,028 battles

Hi mates,

Does anyone in China who can log in & play Wows? I bring with my lap-top when trip there. I find out something broad my log in. Even luckily could log in and play, mins later it pull me out to log in screen, then can't log in any more!! I think the local ISP do not allow people to play the Wows there. This is not happened in my origin place.

If anyone could play the game normally in China, can you provide solution?  Any setting I need to adjust? 

Do thank you very much!!!

Killer332

305 posts
4,060 battles
1 hour ago, Killer332 said:

Hi mates,

Does anyone in China who can log in & play Wows? I bring with my lap-top when trip there. I find out something broad my log in. Even luckily could log in and play, mins later it pull me out to log in screen, then can't log in any more!! I think the local ISP do not allow people to play the Wows there. This is not happened in my origin place.

If anyone could play the game normally in China, can you provide solution?  Any setting I need to adjust? 

Do thank you very much!!!

Killer332

You should probably send your problem to WG support. here's the link: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/en/ first, you need to select WorldofWarships -->  press contact support --> choose game and gameplay then press continue --> choose patch feedback then press continue --> write your problems and complaints.

1,386 posts
8,222 battles

Chinese here. I do experience some disconnecting incidents, and in many cases a reconnecting attempt ends up a failure. But if you don't get disconnected, the connection is smooth and very playable. (Jiangsu Province, China Telecom 20Mbps, usually sits comfortably at 35-50ms)

IIRC the undersea cable that was broken a while ago is still not fixed. As a temporary solution, prepare two separate set of internet connection. I'm using my cable network (China Telecom) with my cellphone hotspot (China Uni-com) as a backup. When you get disconnected, switch network and reconnect, always works for me. (Guess not exactly viable for international travellers?)

Or you can try Netease UU

https://uu.163.com

A small monthly fee for "international" games, i.e. games with their servers located outside of mainland China, but free for CN servers.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
4 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

Chinese here. I do experience some disconnecting incidents, and in many cases a reconnecting attempt ends up a failure. But if you don't get disconnected, the connection is smooth and very playable. (Jiangsu Province, China Telecom 20Mbps, usually sits comfortably at 35-50ms)

IIRC the undersea cable that was broken a while ago is still not fixed. As a temporary solution, prepare two separate set of internet connection. I'm using my cable network (China Telecom) with my cellphone hotspot (China Uni-com) as a backup. When you get disconnected, switch network and reconnect, always works for me. (Guess not exactly viable for international travellers?)

Or you can try Netease UU

https://uu.163.com

A small monthly fee for "international" games, i.e. games with their servers located outside of mainland China, but free for CN servers.

im going back to guangxi tomorrow and I expect to be playing on a VPN, otherwise my ping spikes from 50-500 on a regular basis 

Sign in to follow this