You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LadyJess

Auto attack CV should NEVER face manual Attack CV

25 comments in this topic

[AAADD]
61 posts

WG, there is no balance when a tier 6 CV with manual attack is in battle with a tier 5 auto attack only CV. Does your staff actually have any brains not to see this as not being balanced at all?

Auto attack only CV should only face the same. Never a manual attack CV. 

239 posts
5,804 battles

Yeah, you have a point, even though there will be a manual attack cv on your side as well (skill level not withstanding) it does sort of set up T5s to be cannon fodder against T6s.

Which is kinda what other ship classes feel when they get matched up against ships two tiers higher than them.

Glad I grinded past T5 before the change.

Edited by Grygus_Triss
Spelling correction

55 posts
711 battles

simple answer is to play in co_l.p. where it doesn't matter till  you've ground passed it..granted takes longer but most CV captains go up the tiers too fast anyway hence the vast numbers of hopeless commanders playing out of their depth

980 posts
12,617 battles
18 hours ago, LadyJess said:

WG, there is no balance when a tier 6 CV with manual attack is in battle with a tier 5 auto attack only CV. Does your staff actually have any brains not to see this as not being balanced at all?

Omg that font

114 posts
2,624 battles
14 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Glad I grinned past T5 before the change.

I didn't know one could get uptiered by grinning. Should try that tonight. Will bring much drinking water in case my mouth get dry.

112 posts
2,960 battles

Think of it as a quirk to give you an interesting topic for your next dinner party.

Another one is the concealment equipment slot at T8 and how that interferes with the general trend of higher tier ships having larger detection ranges than lower tiers.

239 posts
5,804 battles
3 hours ago, zergling_ said:

I didn't know one could get uptiered by grinning. Should try that tonight. Will bring much drinking water in case my mouth get dry.

...stupid tablet auto correct...

239 posts
5,804 battles
23 hours ago, LadyJess said:

For your convenience; a translation:

“WG, there is no balance when a tier 6 CV with manual attack is in battle with a tier 5 auto attack only CV. Does your staff actually have any brains not to see this as not being balanced at all?

Auto attack only CV should only face the same. Never a manual attack CV.”

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,494 battles

Still easier to read than my hand-writing, lol.

Yeah I agree with Jess, it's another one of those CV issues that they will probs ignore due to the rework coming...

The argument being "we're changing everything anyway" would be my guess.

55 posts
711 battles
21 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

Still easier to read than my hand-writing, lol.

Yeah I agree with Jess, it's another one of those CV issues that they will probs ignore due to the rework coming...

The argument being "we're changing everything anyway" would be my guess.

call me a sceptic but I,m not over confident the change will be any better..in uneasy mode I am at this time

273 posts
23,560 battles
On 7/29/2018 at 9:38 AM, LadyJess said:

You speak the truth good sir. Have my upvote.

120 posts
22,806 battles
On 7/29/2018 at 10:42 AM, 30cmtruedamage said:

You do realize there is an ***AUTO ATTACK CV fighting alongside you too .

Well that doesn't cancel out the unfairness, rather makes it unfair for both of the Low Tier CVs. Basically the limitation of options for the low tier cv is simply by "Game Mechanics" and not skill, tactics or reaction time or whatsoever a "Player" can improve upon. 

Oh and lets not forget the reasoning they gave for this "Auto Attack Only CV" ; make them more appealing to newer players or something? O.O! . 

Furthermore, wargaming appears to completely ignore issues regarding CV, or just have a random roll of dice go at it. Guessing WG devs are a big fan of "No Mans Sky". -_-' . 

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,494 battles
1 hour ago, smell_of_cordite said:

call me a sceptic but I,m not over confident the change will be any better..in uneasy mode I am at this time

No I'm just as skeptical, when I found out about the changes I stopped my CV work altogether.

Having said that I wasn't grinding them seriously anyways.

239 posts
5,804 battles
2 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

No I'm just as skeptical, when I found out about the changes I stopped my CV work altogether.

Having said that I wasn't grinding them seriously anyways.

I rarely play CVs in randoms, but I do enjoy them in ops, and I WANT to enjoy playing them.

I do not want them removed from the game, they are here, they have to stay. But, they never should have been added in the first place.

1,332 posts
8,817 battles
8 hours ago, smell_of_cordite said:

I am feeling both excited and a bit apprehensive myself. I suppose we are just going to have to wait and see.

239 posts
5,804 battles
1 hour ago, smell_of_cordite said:

kinda wondered if WG had,'ve made CVs drivable and selfdefensive only leaving plane attack all automated instead from the start would the mess we are in now be a thing

Probably not, we’d be in a whole different mess.

like if CVs were never added in the first place, people would complain about it the same way they complain about submarines.

You can’t clean up one mess without the potential of creating another.

55 posts
711 battles
2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Probably not, we’d be in a whole different mess.

like if CVs were never added in the first place, people would complain about it the same way they complain about submarines.

You can’t clean up one mess without the potential of creating another.

mention of submarines is blasphemy

112 posts
2,960 battles
21 hours ago, smell_of_cordite said:

mention of submarines is blasphemy

God I remember doing exercises against and Oberon sub in a Perth class DD in 1988. And we sort of knew where it was starting from.

Don't even want to think how screwed adding subs would make this game.....

165 posts
3,597 battles
On 7/31/2018 at 8:11 AM, devil667 said:

Furthermore, wargaming appears to completely ignore issues regarding CV

das rite . bbs are rekt mostly in dual cv matches at lower tiers .

1,000 posts
7,415 battles
On 7/29/2018 at 3:38 PM, LadyJess said:

Maybe it is not the smartest thing on your behalf calling WG stupid.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

the worst thing is when a tier 6 CV has a 19 point commander on it with a 7550+ experience player who has a 66% win rate over all

and has played 158 battles in the tier 6 CV with a78% win rate as you cant do anything against it , as the low tier AA is that bad that the player can get 5 kills and do most of the damage because your ships cant turn and cant shoot down the planes of a 19 point commander.

its seal clubbing at its best right there