You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grayghost04

Sometimes, Patience and Amnesia can be helpful.

23 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
11 posts
293 battles

Like many others, I'm waiting for my chance to get hands on CBT.

I could submit my application so I'm quite hopeful. Anyway, for entire last week, I was so hyped about this game that I overdid my attention. I checked my e-mail approximately 30 times a day, rechecked WoWS facebook and twitter dozens times, and visiting this forum so many times that I lost counts. I haven't been able to do my study adequately during free time just for the sake of all these checkings..

All of these overhypes.. need to be stopped.

I know WG wants us to be hyped. I know its facebook and twitter accounts trying hard to PR this game and get people to be hyped. But OVERHYPE can be harmful to anyone. At least it is hurting me badly. I even dream about playing WoWS these days. When I woke up from those dreams, I feel so bad that almost bursting into rage. The truth that something I want so much is not in my grasp... is just freaking terrible. If I keep doing this, I would be hospitalized.

So, I solicit anyone who is being tormented with overhype; Let's forget this game until we can play. Let's stop begging for codes. There is no reason to belive that begging or overhype will give us real chance. WG would never receive newcomers if this testing phase can't handle it.

Please, don't waste your precious everyday in meaningless e-mail checking or "give me the code" thing. Your life is PRICELESS. Let's be civilized and live our lives.

Edited by Grayghost04

Beta Tester
141 posts
17 battles

the servers have constant packet loss during peak hours, so i'd actually recommend that you guys who are not already in the Beta to wait for the next wave of invites.

coming in at this point would only serve to disappoint you so much.

on another note, WG's criteria for Beta testers is being an active community contributor, so there's that.

Get noticed by mods (in a good way) = higher chance of getting into beta.

It says so right here on the official website.

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/video-how-to-get-cbt-invite/

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

(P.S. Getting noticed by mods in a good way means not making topics asking for codes).

Otherwise, just check the WoWSAsia Facebook page and Twitter for updates.

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Like many others, I'm waiting for my chance to get hands on CBT.

I could submit my application so I'm quite hopeful. Anyway, for entire last week, I was so hyped about this game that I overdid my attention. I checked my e-mail approximately 30 times a day, rechecked WoWS facebook and twitter dozens times, and visiting this forum so many times that I lost counts. I haven't been able to do my study adequately during free time just for the sake of all these checkings..

All of these overhypes.. need to be stopped.

I know WG wants us to be hyped. I know its facebook and twitter accounts trying hard to PR this game and get people to be hyped. But OVERHYPE can be harmful to anyone. At least it is hurting me badly. I even dream about playing WoWS these days. When I woke up from those dreams, I feel so bad that almost bursting into rage. The truth that something I want so much is not in my grasp... is just freaking terrible. If I keep doing this, I would be hospitalized.

So, I solicit anyone who is being tormented with overhype; Let's forget this game until we can play. Let's stop begging for codes. There is no reason to belive that begging or overhype will give us real chance. WG would never receive newcomers if this testing phase can't handle it.

Please, don't waste your precious everyday in meaningless e-mail checking or "give me the code" thing. Your life is PRICELESS. Let's be civilized and live our lives.

there has been plenty of chances to get into wows , dont blame them because you to lazy to apply and just want "im here let me in" attitude .

Beta Tester
4 posts
7 battles

there has been plenty of chances to get into wows , dont blame them because you to lazy to apply and just want "im here let me in" attitude .

kongman you dont feel us,those who didnt get a chance to play WoWS coz youre already playing i feel Grayghost because me too i check website so i can get codes

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

What with all this blaming things, You don't get the code or just too lazy to actively request the code trough official Entrance and start flooding The forum with this "I want a code/to play/to get in the game" 

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

kongman you dont feel us,those who didnt get a chance to play WoWS coz youre already playing i feel Grayghost because me too i check website so i can get codes

It's a game ffs, and not a sever emotional event, and to the OP, if you can't stop thinking about it then maybe seek psychological help, because it's not WG's fault you keep checking their FB or whatever.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Chill out, guys. I get that we're annoyed at the constant "I want to play!!!" posts, but we testers *are* privileged to test the game through pretty much blind luck and being in the right place at the right time. Lets not rub it in.

Just gently inform people that we don't have the power to invite people to play the game, and posting on the forum asking for codes isn't going to be successful.

Edited by Syanda

39 posts
1,631 battles

Why you applied this game? to play? then please wait to get your own code and read and be active on forums or external website of the WoWs

*Says on the youtube*

Beta Tester
60 posts
561 battles

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

For the past few days I've been lurking around the forums here and there and it wasn't surprising to see how many people were getting desperate to play.. I mean, yeah hype but still, just be patient and refrain from making unnecessary posts about it. I'm also eagerly waiting and I wouldn't go around the forums pleading for the same stuff and expecting something to change, lol.

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

For the past few days I've been lurking around the forums here and there and it wasn't surprising to see how many people were getting desperate to play.. I mean, yeah hype but still, just be patient and refrain from making unnecessary posts about it. I'm also eagerly waiting and I wouldn't go around the forums pleading for the same stuff and expecting something to change, lol.

:medal: I want more people who do the correct thing
Edited by ShuffleCapz

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Since we CBTesters can see both side of the playerbase, 1) players who are getting bored of "testing", or shocked they aren't going to keep their progress vs 2) People desperate to test play this game. I find it funny those people in (2) don't know what they are getting into and those in (1) don't know what they are losing.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Since we CBTesters can see both side of the playerbase, 1) players who are getting bored of "testing", or shocked they aren't going to keep their progress vs 2) People desperate to test play this game. I find it funny those people in (2) don't know what they are getting into and those in (1) don't know what they are losing.

Nah I guess most of them are the people trying to play BB (i.e. Yamato) and dreaming about themselves go full on Superman mode. They have no idea what they are coming into :D

Beta Tester
141 posts
17 battles

Nah I guess most of them are the people trying to play BB (i.e. Yamato) and dreaming about themselves go full on Superman mode. They have no idea what they are coming into :D

they are rushing headlong into a torp gauntlet.

:trollface: