Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sugcheong

khaba need buff

20 comments in this topic

7 posts
2,049 battles

khaba is now worse then ever. rudder is 11.1sec. gun range is 13.4km (when fix new modul. rudder is stuck max speed is 8.9sec) even torp is 6km. how to use it?  u think khaba stay island?

i dont know how to use khada. now grozovoi is mush better 

492 posts
7,669 battles
1 hour ago, sugcheong said:

khaba is now worse then ever. rudder is 11.1sec. gun range is 13.4km (when fix new modul. rudder is stuck max speed is 8.9sec) even torp is 6km. how to use it?  u think khaba stay island?

So you don't know how to use the Khab, but you expect WG to buff it so YOU can do better in the ship...………………. :Smile_facepalm:

I think it might be you who needs to get mush better

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,779 battles

The Khaba is not as good as the Tashkent now, and it is also worse than the Groz.  It's very one dimensional, and reasonably easy to hit at it's usual operating range if you are in any T10 BB or in a Hindy/Zao/Henri/Moskva type cruiser with good long range guns.  It does need a buff, it's close to the weakest T10 DD atm, although competes with Gearing and Shima for that honour.

I personally would recommend sticking with Tashkent and not getting the Khaba.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

Then you look at NA playerbase opinions..

"Khaba is OP, cause no one can hit Khaba."

Lol. Here is Asia, people usually do not miss anything.

381 posts
9,957 battles

Personally I think Khaba was well balanced when they only nerfed its mobility and range. Removing its 10km torp is really what makes it an one-trick pony.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

yes! need buff like 2sec reload and 10k more health :Smile_teethhappy:

run double rudder..take SE skill..use speed flag..use speed boost when engaging and use heal then go out shoot anything in your range..so much fun

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

Torp nerf is fine, just boost her torp speed and turn back the ruddershift down so that we can use something other than RSM3 :D

That's where the special mod goes, right?

353 posts
7,097 battles
2 hours ago, LunaStinger said:

Personally I think Khaba was well balanced when they only nerfed its mobility and range. Removing its 10km torp is really what makes it an one-trick pony.

It always was a one trick pony. It pretty useless as anything but a HE spamming CL with the odd foray into the cap zones.

330 posts
4,094 battles
9 hours ago, sugcheong said:

It's you that needs buff. Use the training room and learn her advantage and disadvantages from there.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles
8 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

It's you that needs buff. Use the training room and learn her advantage and disadvantages from there.

And you actually need to play high tiers first before we take your "advice" about high tier ships.

330 posts
4,094 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

And you actually need to play high tiers first before we take your "advice" about high tier ships.

I already played high tiers before.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
3 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

I already played high tiers before.

coop dosnt count and high tier as in T10, T8 is mid tiers

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles
14 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

5 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

To be fair to glitchy, using the training room isn't secret knowledge that only comes with using high tiers.

In fact, I would be most impressed if a lower tier newby suggested using the training room. :fish_book:

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,517 battles
40 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

coop dosnt count and high tier as in T10, T8 is mid tiers

Gotta disagree with you there re T8 being mid tier. If you can see T10 ships, then you are playing high tier. So high tier ,= 8 to 10. 

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles
17 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

To be fair to glitchy, using the training room isn't secret knowledge that only comes with using high tiers.

In fact, I would be most impressed if a lower tier newby suggested using the training room. :fish_book:

Suggesting training room would be fine. Just didn't like his first sentence.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
1 hour ago, sugcheong said:

in asia there isnt any di ck head like us,eu

well, dick isn't a banned word here afaik, but kahbas here is far less useful here due to amount of focus fire there is on this damn server 

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
On ‎2018‎年‎7‎月‎29‎日 at 12:05 PM, j0e90 said:

Gotta disagree with you there re T8 being mid tier. If you can see T10 ships, then you are playing high tier. So high tier ,= 8 to 10. 

playing against T10s=/=knowing how it feels to play a T10

Sign in to follow this