Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
chnet

Thought about amphibians

6 comments in this topic

14 posts

Does WG have any thought of making quest about covering NPC controlled carriers with amphibian troops landing?

Just battle between ships can be boring when played for a long time, introducing other elements enriches the gaming experience.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

well there's the notion for being a sub hunter-killer task force where you need to play 'pin the depth charge on the submarine' while the subs send you under... that is IF subs are reasonable enough to be put in the game.

if landing craft are included, the notion of it becoming something akin to Battlestations

Edited by EvyL

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

It might have potential as a PvE game mode, but as far as I know, WG doesn't really have such modes planned for the foreseeable future. Who knows, we might see something like that later down the track.

14 posts

Amphibian  Amphibious troops... Oops. I should have had checked the words before I post :P

Landing is also important part of navy warfare. Given we already have planes from aircraft carriers, I think this is something possible to be included.

Okay, I'll admit that I want to see battleships bombarding land objects like coastal barrack or even harbours

Edited by chnet

Sign in to follow this