You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

About rewards for players who may return to this game

14 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles

5b4dd18ebac9a_Screenshot(434).thumb.png.c99c9ca471ccdc05dd01a7e1ccf4c95c.png

they said must win a battle and get reward

and this is my second ID I got from SCs

5b4dd1b8d1c59_shot-18_07.16_18_32.37-0170-Copy.thumb.jpg.cc28b1edacccd993d74a5f5e1c75e7b7.jpg

WG Japan twitter said (all of this was translated by translate tweet)

For those who have not logged in for more than 30 days from today, we offer a rental American battleship "Massachusetts" and 8 million credits/100,000 free EXP/signal flag set/Super container!

Edited by Onlinegamer

534 posts
10 minutes ago, Onlinegamer said:

5b4dd18ebac9a_Screenshot(434).thumb.png.c99c9ca471ccdc05dd01a7e1ccf4c95c.png

they said must win a battle and get reward

and this is my second ID I got from SCs

5b4dd1b8d1c59_shot-18_07.16_18_32.37-0170-Copy.thumb.jpg.cc28b1edacccd993d74a5f5e1c75e7b7.jpg

WG Japan twitter said (all of this was translated by translate tweet)

For those who have not logged in for more than 30 days from today, we offer a rental American battleship "Massachusetts" and 8 million credits/100,000 free EXP/signal flag set/Super container!

Thought it must be leaving the game for almost half year,ty for the answer

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Wait, wut 100k free exp? Really ?

That more than free exp i can get in a month, i will gonna AFK now

See your guys  a month later :Smile_hiding:

361 posts
3,693 battles

Wth.... It seems that if you go away from the game for period of times gain more benefits than regular login.

Daily login gain miserable x1 flag or x1 consumable or 25,000 credit or 150 coal compare to the rewards who did not login get 100,000 fxp, 8m credits, sc, signal flag set, free 8 days rental of Massachusetts.

WG i think you should seriously review the rewards for old players who still loyally played your game. Yet another disappointment from you WG.

Edited by th3vikings

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles

Ive got this twice on my NA account.  15 million credits, 150k FXP, a Gulio Cesare and and Atlanta.   Looking that those rewards, I would rather vanish on NA for 6 months then return

196 posts
1,732 battles

Hi All,

Well I owe WG a big thank you for their generosity with this gift.:cap_like: Due to me being seriously ill for the last 2 months,  I have been unable to Enjoy/Play WOWs or any other game that requires any type of concentration or sitting in front of my PC and therefore feeling pretty down and miserable. This cheered me up as something good whilst in the midst of all the S*** and pain that has been happening.

So WG a truly big thank-you and appreciation for the little bit of cheer you gave me.:Smile_Default:

Alex

B_T23

PS. Hope to be back with you all in a few weeks. 

324 posts
4,086 battles
12 hours ago, th3vikings said:

Wth.... It seems that if you go away from the game for period of times gain more benefits than regular login.

Daily login gain miserable x1 flag or x1 consumable or 25,000 credit or 150 coal compare to the rewards who did not login get 100,000 fxp, 8m credits, sc, signal flag set, free 8 days rental of Massachusetts.

WG i think you should seriously review the rewards for old players who still loyally played your game. Yet another disappointment from you WG.

I think players should do other useful thing. Like studying or exercise more instead of sitting in front of your PC. Don't worry, loyal players never forget WoWS. Even me myself are student and doesn't play WoWS so often. Moreover, my parents are viewing video games as something offensive and doesn't let me to buy even a single doubloons.

221 posts
2,689 battles
On 7/18/2018 at 8:13 AM, th3vikings said:

Why so salty?

If anything, IMO WG is giving such rewards to reward players who are ultimately loyal to the game despite whatever caused their cessation of game activity themselves. It's like rewarding an employee who, despite misgivings towards the company he/she worked for, ultimately chose to stick by the company when it mattered.

It's only fair they are rewarded.

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles
On 18/7/2561 at 8:13 AM, th3vikings said:

image.png

91 posts
710 battles

I was given 7 days prem and 2k dubloons.

Also some things arrived in a super container.

Before yesterday, the last game I played would have been in  early 2017.