Sign in to follow this  
bazz1027

what to do with excess ship XP

10 comments in this topic

9 posts
3,459 battles

Hi

I'm playing British Cruisers tier V & VI at the moment.

My tier V Emerald has 50,000 ship XP and the ship has been fully loaded and I have purchased the next ship in the line........

So, my question, is there anything I can do with the 50,000 ship XP (if anything)

Thanks in advance

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

As other's said, you CAN convert it to free exp by spending doubloons, I will say, DO NOT do it. Just leave it there. Just a number with that ship.

[AE]
202 posts
9,502 battles

Seriously depends on your age, and lifestyle. I have mates who are still struggling with grinding both tanks and ships. These men earn $100k AUD a year. They "refuse" to spend money on a game. Bizarre considering most people throughout the last 20 years thought nothing of spending $80 on a game. When I go to the cinema with my family it costs me $75. A meal at a restaurant $140. Whereas $67AUD will get you 12500 gold. Free xping has meant I don't have to play shit ships, and despite the fact that I only play coop I have about 9 tier X ships and 9 19 point captains.

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles
7 hours ago, Flemboy said:

Seriously depends on your age, and lifestyle. I have mates who are still struggling with grinding both tanks and ships. These men earn $100k AUD a year. They "refuse" to spend money on a game. Bizarre considering most people throughout the last 20 years thought nothing of spending $80 on a game. When I go to the cinema with my family it costs me $75. A meal at a restaurant $140. Whereas $67AUD will get you 12500 gold. Free xping has meant I don't have to play shit ships, and despite the fact that I only play coop I have about 9 tier X ships and 9 19 point captains.

That's how I bought all my premium ships too, shifting expenditure from luxury things to game things..... :P

Beta Tester
39 posts
10,293 battles

Personally, I would have to say just leave those be. Think of it as testament of how much you love playing with that particular ship. My Atlanta is my most played ship and I have like more than 1.9 Million Ship EXP in her xD 

shot-18_10.27_04_09.12-0697.thumb.jpg.6b744e056fb0b930624109c502b947ee.jpg

You could always earn free EXP by playing the game, or using any of the resource flags that you would eventually get for free  during events or by simply playing. That is just my opinion on the matter, it saves on real life expenditures and in-game gold. Gold which you could use for other more rewarding items such as Port Slots, Premium Ships, or Premium Time, De-mounting Equipment, etc. 

Edited by Flying_Endeavor

[SIF]
36 posts
3,296 battles

Just a note on this subject. I've sold a number of ships over the few months i've been playing and for one reason or another I bought a few back again. When I did this I found that the XP earned on that ship

came back with it. Found it very useful at times.

On another note off this subject I've noticed a number of players have fully detailed ship pics in the carosel in port. Mine are only white outlines. Could someone advise how to make this happen?

I really like the look it presents.

Thanks Z.

Sign in to follow this