You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KingOchaos

the unique commander for us cruiser missions.

3 comments in this topic

17 posts
7,865 battles

I thought there was a unique commander that came with completing the US cruiser collection? Maybe it was for doing something else? I finished that collection a couple o days ago and didnt recive that commander.... what am i missing, what have i done wrong here... was it even for this collection? I used duplicates fore the last about four or five things for itas well.. But now with the collection completed i can find no mention o this chap, and he isnt in my reserves... that has about 50 spare spots.

Any help, or enlightenment would be appreciated. thanks.

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,469 battles
2 minutes ago, KingOchaos said:

I thought there was a unique commander that came with completing the US cruiser collection? Maybe it was for doing something else? I finished that collection a couple o days ago and didnt recive that commander.... what am i missing, what have i done wrong here... was it even for this collection? I used duplicates fore the last about four or five things for itas well.. But now with the collection completed i can find no mention o this chap, and he isnt in my reserves... that has about 50 spare spots.

Any help, or enlightenment would be appreciated. thanks.

You need to complete the campaign , which is very long and challenging. At the final stage , you will be able to unlock Halsey - the US bossy commander.

The collection get you a permanent camo for Cleveland along with the ability to switch camo colors and second flags on all US ships.

17 posts
7,865 battles
Just now, legionary2099 said:

You need to complete the campaign , which is very long and challenging. At the final stage , you will be able to unlock Halsey - the US bossy commander.

The collection get you a permanent camo for Cleveland along with the ability to switch camo colors and second flags on all US ships.

Thank you... exactly what i was looking for.