You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

In game combat fine ping etc, but after match my ships not being repaired immediately

12 comments in this topic

[AE]
202 posts
9,515 battles

As of today, my in game combat is still moving along well, but after battle a warning is poping up telling me my ships need to be serviced (Repaired). Top right there is a warning symbol over both my credits and dubloons. About 30 seconds later it lets me fix the ship, and the two amounts become un-greyed out again. The in game combat and in game credit don't share the same server?

[LBAS]
164 posts
3,932 battles

I've had a few issues of Dubloons and Credits both suddenly being listed as 'Service Unavailable' along with clicking on my name on the top left to load Inventory.

Combined with manually having to select the repair costs being paid and that can take a few clicks.....

I think there is something going on with the Economy section of the server.

[LNA]
1,667 posts
10,498 battles

Me too , i have fluctuating ping , with ships teleporting out of nowhere and my shell go into another world and exit to hit nonexistant ship.

Deleted a poor cruiser without even seeing the ship "blinking" around.

Probably a server thingee.

Hope @HuginnKR or @tc1259 can answer for us what is the problem.

1,498 posts

Same here all over Australia, because myself & my clan mates are also experiencing this as well.

Ordrazz

683 posts
7,367 battles

experienced "service unavailable" at around 1-2pm (+8) today, while yesterday had sudden jump of ping from 35 to 2000+ for almost... 6-10 sec.. GK stucked for that long, then suddenly dashed out like a rabbit :cap_fainting:

493 posts
7,669 battles

Yep. I had this same thing happen to me yesterday also.

Thing that sucks is that I sold a heap of special signal flags to get credits to buy a module on my newest T10 the Republique. Didn't notice the exclamation mark thingy over my credits and doubloons (as it has never happened before)  so I sold many millions worth of special signals and never got the credits. Lesson learnt. :Smile_sad:

23 posts
10,648 battles

As of this afternoon it is still bad.  As Flemboy said the in-game ping appears normal but actual network/game performance not good.  We've all got a few games under our belts so it seems our shared opinions mean something isn't right.   

590 posts
2,995 battles
On 14/07/2018 at 6:15 PM, legionary2099 said:

Me too , i have fluctuating ping , with ships teleporting out of nowhere and my shell go into another world and exit to hit nonexistant ship.

Deleted a poor cruiser without even seeing the ship "blinking" around.

Probably a server thingee.

Hope @HuginnKR or @tc1259 can answer for us what is the problem.

I have No idea, not support and I'm not experiencing the issues your referring too. I run through a private VPN to play, so it allows me to mostly bypass fluctuations in Ping. 

But have you checked to see if a cable system is down? or have you ran ping tests and confirmed that the ping is aok?

[LNA]
1,667 posts
10,498 battles
2 hours ago, tc1259 said:

I have No idea, not support and I'm not experiencing the issues your referring too. I run through a private VPN to play, so it allows me to mostly bypass fluctuations in Ping. 

But have you checked to see if a cable system is down? or have you ran ping tests and confirmed that the ping is aok?

The past few days did see improvement , but there are still weird hang up where ships stop then move all of a sudden + weird teleporting - no tracers on shells that hit me even though im looking in the general direction.