Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soloun

Flag for Gold Auto Refill

10 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,420 battles

Hi All,

I have flags set to auto re equip as I figure most do, is there anyway to stop the game from buying flags for gold if I run out? 

I don't want to spend the gold on flags but unless I check each battle it automatically buys one for gold and slaps it on.

I don't want to turn auto equip off I just want to use the flags I have and when I run out I run out.

354 posts
9,048 battles
9 minutes ago, Soloun said:

Hi All,

I have flags set to auto re equip as I figure most do, is there anyway to stop the game from buying flags for gold if I run out? 

I don't want to spend the gold on flags but unless I check each battle it automatically buys one for gold and slaps it on.

I don't want to turn auto equip off I just want to use the flags I have and when I run out I run out.

Just make sure the 'use in-game currency' box is not ticked. You can, of course, select credits instead of gold to pay for these consumables.

1,340 posts
8,832 battles

Don't have to turn off auto equip, just don't turn on the auto-purchase function.

On option is a checkbox, the other is a slider (can't remember which is which and I will not be at my computer anytime soon).

Just look around at your signal flags menu and the options should be there.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
12 hours ago, Soloun said:

Hi All,

There is no way. You have to keep that in mind and check how many doubloon signals are remaining. If you have a rough estimation, you don't have to check everyday.

354 posts
9,048 battles
9 hours ago, Darkworld_2015 said:

I think what he,meant was signal flags, not consumable, means only can be purchased by Doubloons..

You're right - some camos with silver, some with gold and the economic flags with gold. You can still turn off auto resupply if you run out by making sure the 'Resupply' checkbox is not ticked - thus

5b492bd34c333_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_07.14-08_41_56_73.thumb.png.2502c87ccaedb56a6194f0cc1d8f39a6.png

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,420 battles

Thanks all, I understand about the re supply box, trouble is I'd like it to use the flags until they're gone then stop, not have to go in each match and put them back on.

I believe, could be wrong, that this used to happen with auto-resupply enabled, you'd use them and when you ran out that was that.

I'll check the in game currency box, not sure if that means silver or gold?

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
21 minutes ago, Soloun said:

In-game currency is silver.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,460 battles

The "in-game currency box" means gold. There are no flags you can buy for silver. De-select that checkbox to stop the game buying more flags with your gold when they run out (the Economic ones, the others can't be bought).

Edit: You can test this yourself on the Public Test Server, since the flags run out fast.

Edited by Unraveler

1,340 posts
8,832 battles
5 hours ago, Soloun said:

Thanks all, I understand about the re supply box, trouble is I'd like it to use the flags until they're gone then stop, not have to go in each match and put them back on.

I believe, could be wrong, that this used to happen with auto-resupply enabled, you'd use them and when you ran out that was that.

Yes just have auto-resupply enabled. But don't tick the in-game currency box. Refer to the screenshot Moldovia posted above.

In-game currency in this case refers to gold, because signal flags cannot be bought with silver.

Sign in to follow this