You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bluementtrit

HSF Harekaze,. is she coming back to the shop??

7 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

You will likely have your last chance in July or August , the collab seem to officially end in September.

If you are looking to buy one of the ships and camos , get a 50-100 usd budget set aside so you will catch the last sale during these 3 months.

Edited by legionary2099

[BRU]
12 posts
2,419 battles

so if there is a sale on September,  how many % do you think the sale is? i'm really on tight budget right now..

[BRU]
12 posts
2,419 battles
37 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

You will likely have your last chance in July or August , the collab seem to officially end in September.

If you are looking to buy one of the ships and camos , get a 50-100 usd budget set aside so you will catch the last sale during these 3 months.

so if there is a sale on September,  how many % do you think the sale is? i'm really on tight budget right now..

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles
35 minutes ago, Bluementtrit said:

I doubt theyll ever reduce the price for any of the packages.

The lowest package for Harekaze cost around 1 million VND , which is roughly 46 USD. ( It was on sale twice , and i bought it the 2nd time)

The captain package is around 10-20 usd per captain last time which is rather stupid.

Lowest package for HSF Graf Spee is around 22-25 USD.

Pick your poison lol.

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles
4 hours ago, Bluementtrit said:

The Ship-only package will not have any discount. The packages that have discount up to 20% have many other things with that package like premium time, or doubloons, consumables, or signals. And even with the discount, they cost lot more than the base package.