You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Balzarknam

i dont understand why WG nerf OP ship....

15 comments in this topic

129 posts

0. FIRST, they nerf CV by increase ship AA and AADF from 1.75x to >>> 3x and 4x for DD.... later, most of ship added in game have stupid AA. Conkek have  stronk AA comparable to montana.... later, WG add republique that make montana AA become joke. even at lower tier, Bretagne and Lyon with only BFT rekt everything.

0. i want to buy graf zeppelin with 3x5 TB... hyped so much abut axis getting strike back... they nerf it to become 3x5 DB with joke plane.... and there is no new OP premium CV anymore. i am request special consumable like repair party..... they give it german hydro instead....

0. everyone love kebab, long and delicious... yet, rudder nerf to become cruiser.... 6km torpedo??

1. Gadjah Mada have 70 smoke duration and 80 cooldown before.... now they nerf it to become 100 sec cooldown

2. emil bertin and alsace is getting nerfed very heavily......

YET still some OP ship is exist.... the versatile murica DD, british HE......

WG have 1 common reason why they nerf something......

A) "play CV"

i am always saying this whenever someone post their gameplay problem on forum.... after that WG decide to increase AADF multiplier and introduce more AA sheeps.......

B) "go get alsace!" ....... "Emil is A T5 BOSS! even it can rekt another BB"

Alsace have gut AA, GG secondary and decent gun..... Nerf Cooming Soon™

emil is the T5 AE86.... now become AE85

C) "unlimited smoke works!" ... " Gadjah can rekt another radar ship " .... " Atlanta and new orlean is food "

later they introduce anti radar DD.... but with 1 common thing, they cannt do unlimited smoke works.... Z-39 have german smoke..... Haida? its true 90sec smoke but... ITS LIKE PERTH, last only 10 sec AND CANNT SMOKE THE ENTIRE MAP!

why gadjah mada is so fun? BECAUSE YOU CAN SMOKE TO WIDE AREA with super upgrade +30sec smoke emmision.....

and where is the fun? you are actually leaving the smoke..... and there is no one inside the smoke, when someone drop torpedo or radar sheep use its radar.... :Smile_trollface:

unlike with brainless very short cooldown, you must think carefully now...... because its not funny when you really need the smoke and its on cooldown

dear WG please add new OP ship that is very fun and meme-able.

i am suggest $1000 new OP Zumwalt DD at T7 with obvious radar jammer....

or at least ADD NEW OP PREMIUM DD WITH RADAR JAMMER! l

no OP sheep = no fun = no meme = leave the game

also 1 more thing.... Z-39 main gun range should be 15km and 6.5 sec reload

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,506 battles

I think he is trying to be funny? Or this could well be another Please buff my fav ships and nerf the ones I don't like rant

325 posts
4,092 battles
3 hours ago, Balzarknam said:

No seriously. Those two jerks were quite dangerous weapon.  Do you know what happened to Orion's sigma?

3 hours ago, Balzarknam said:

dear WG please add new OP ship that is very fun and meme-able

um-no-meme.jpg.fac1c7975e47edb7e86f5717a6879934.jpg

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,957 battles

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this profile pic looks really familiar 

I wonder who's behind this post

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
12 hours ago, Balzarknam said:

0. FIRST, they nerf CV by increase ship AA and AADF from 1.75x to >>> 3x and 4x for DD.... later, most of ship added in game have stupid AA. Conkek have  stronk AA comparable to montana.... later, WG add republique that make montana AA become joke. even at lower tier, Bretagne and Lyon with only BFT rekt everything.

0. i want to buy graf zeppelin with 3x5 TB... hyped so much abut axis getting strike back... they nerf it to become 3x5 DB with joke plane.... and there is no new OP premium CV anymore. i am request special consumable like repair party..... they give it german hydro instead....

0. everyone love kebab, long and delicious... yet, rudder nerf to become cruiser.... 6km torpedo??

1. Gadjah Mada have 70 smoke duration and 80 cooldown before.... now they nerf it to become 100 sec cooldown

YET still some OP ship is exist.... the versatile murica DD, british HE......

WG have 1 common reason why they nerf something......

A) "play CV"

i am always saying this whenever someone post their gameplay problem on forum.... after that WG decide to increase AADF multiplier and introduce more AA sheeps.......

B) "go get alsace!" ....... "Emil is A T5 BOSS! even it can rekt another BB"

Alsace have gut AA, GG secondary and decent gun..... Nerf Cooming Soon™

emil is the T5 AE86.... now become AE85

C) "unlimited smoke works!" ... " Gadjah can rekt another radar ship " .... " Atlanta and new orlean is food "

later they introduce anti radar DD.... but with 1 common thing, they cannt do unlimited smoke works.... Z-39 have german smoke..... Haida? its true 90sec smoke but... ITS LIKE PERTH, last only 10 sec AND CANNT SMOKE THE ENTIRE MAP!

why gadjah mada is so fun? BECAUSE YOU CAN SMOKE TO WIDE AREA with super upgrade +30sec smoke emmision.....

and where is the fun? you are actually leaving the smoke..... and there is no one inside the smoke, when someone drop torpedo or radar sheep use its radar.... :Smile_trollface:

unlike with brainless very short cooldown, you must think carefully now...... because its not funny when you really need the smoke and its on cooldown

dear WG please add new OP ship that is very fun and meme-able.

i am suggest $1000 new OP Zumwalt DD at T7 with obvious radar jammer....

or at least ADD NEW OP PREMIUM DD WITH RADAR JAMMER! l

no OP sheep = no fun = no meme = leave the game

also 1 more thing.... Z-39 main gun range should be 15km and 6.5 sec reload

tenor.gif?itemid=5008292

294 posts
2,997 battles

I am sorry, I haven't been around a while but I do remember an actor who used to rant in a similar fashion. Did Sharkbait change ID or this guy is his long lost cousin or something?

Edited by LonerPrime

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles
4 minutes ago, LonerPrime said:

I am sorry, I haven't been around a while but I do remember an actor who used to rant in a similar fashion. Did Sharkbait change ID or this guy is his long lost cousin or something?

Hes shark  bait alternate account :Smile_teethhappy:

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

Warships Warriors - Coming soon.

In Shark Bait's dream

Edited by spixys