Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rswifhand

[ALL] KanColle Voiceover Modifications

20 comments in this topic

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

*PLEASE BE WARNED!! not for the person who dislikes weeb mods/content*
978381845_KCvomodbanner.thumb.jpg.36b41204bdf3376ce1eb3c4965273fda.jpg

Hatsuzuki artwork by Kazuto09(real thanks!!) his pixiv

98486988_Newcanvas.png.3a5f724d533e5b5d428988eb94ea6d5d.png.5fa40c1f6ab1f5f600a71b8a9bfe52f2.png

these voiceover mods use character voices of shipgirls from the Kantai Collection browser game. Currently has more than 35 voicemods of different shipgirls and it's constantly getting updated with new content and improvements. Ever wish to have something close to a KC x WoWs collab? then here you go! Enjoy!

SAMPLE PREVIEW(KanColle Yuudachi)

Spoiler

changelog.png.4aa18914b7651524c51bc60a109411e7.png

WoWs 0900#1

New Voicemods: KanColle Atlanta, KanColle Perth

Added new voicelines and fixes in certain voice events to the following voicemods:

KanColle Colorado - created separate voiceline for Spotter and Fighter consumable activation instead of one
                                      added a voiceline for GoodLuck(self)
                                      added voicelines for incoming weather changes (possibly will not work)
                                      added a voiceline for Affirmative(self)
                                      added a voiceline for Submarine Spotted (for later SS patch)

KanColle Abruzzi - added voicelines to Autopilot waypoint and disabled
                                    added a voiceline to GoodLuck(self)
                                   added voicelines to Submarine Detected and Destroyed (for later SS patch)
                                   added a voiceline to MGshot
                                   added a voiceline to LastHope
                                   added a voiceline to NeedSupport(self)

KanColle Johnston - added voicelines to Cyclone(may not work)
                                      added a voiceline to Submarine Spotted (for future SS update)

Past Changelogs

Spoiler

WoWs 08110 #1

Spoiler

New Voicemod:

KanColle Kashima - This is the last new voicemod for this year

Reworked Voicemods:

KanColle Fubuki and KanColle Yamato - both of these mods are very popular so I decided to rework them and add enhancements similar to the newer mods

Bug fixes and improvements:

- New voiceline were added on the following voice events of KanColle Prinz Eugen (MGshot)

- New voiceline were added on the following voice events of KanColle Yuudachi (Domination_Advantage_Ally, Domination_Close_Win_Ally, AutoPilot_End, Spotting_Multi, Good_Luck, Lets_Battle)

- Fixed the issue of KanColle Abruzzi has conflicting voice events to Vanilla voices or official mods

WoWs 0.8.8 #2

Spoiler

- Vocal quality of the following mods has improved: Akizuki, Ark Royal, Bismarck, Iowa, Jervis, Kamikaze, Prinz Eugen, Yahagi. it uses the same tuning from my newer mods

WoWs 0.8.8 #1

Spoiler

-  All voicemods are  working for version 0.8.8, expect a few  bugs to occur

WoWs 0.8.6

Spoiler

New Voicemods:

- KanColle Zara (preview) for the upcoming italian cruisers that I was aware for awhile now

- KanColle Nelson (preview) thanks to your requests I got around working this for a few months now its here hope you enjoy!!

Reworked Voicemods:

- KanColle Yuudachi (preview) this is one of the most popular voicemods so I decided to rework this mod from scratch with all the current fancy features on it

^while using KanColle Yuudachi voiceover I've added a special ship horn to the T7 Yuudachi (preview above) take note: this only works on one ship

^I used the voicemods above as a platform to test the "refinement" feature which means some voicelines will play according to a condition, in this case, specific voicelines will play depending on the ship type (CV,BB,CA,DD,SS) of the player's ship is playing

Bug Fixes and Improvements:

- small changes to KanColle Ark Royal CV voicelines particularly on the dive bombers

WoWs 0.8.5

Spoiler

New Voicemods:

- KanColle Shigure (preview) based on numerous requests from the past. I'll be adding more voiceline once the shipgirl's 3rd remodel is implemented
KanColle Hibiki (preview) I started working this mod since the year started was planning to finish it earlier but reworks kept me at bay to get it done. Now it's ready

- The voice event "DetectionEnemySubmarine" and "FragSubmarine" are implemented to the following voicemods: Ark Royal, Hibiki, Hatsuzuki
- New voicelines were added to Gangut on the following voice events: "GoodGame", "HelpInterruptedFighter", "HelpInterruptedScout"
- New voicelines were added to Hatsuzuki on the following voice events: "NeedVision", "NeedSupportReceive", "CriticalFlooding"
- Added the voice event "WeatherSnowstorm" to the following voicemods: Gangut, Hatsuzuki, Minazuki, Richelieu, Yahagi, Yamakaze

WoWs 0.8.4

Spoiler

New Voicemods:

KanColle Colorado (preview) the ship girl itself is from the very recent event of the game there's not a lot of voice lines from her at the moment I'll make sure to add the upcoming new ones in the future
- KanColle Johnston (previewsimilar to above but from the last event, except I started working on this few months back 

Reworked Voicemods:

- KanColle Gangut (preview) this is a complete rework from the original mod a couple of years ago when the ship(in wows) was introduced but changes to the game's voiceover have caused me to remove the original mod temporarily this mod has the new voice events included
- KanColle Musashi (preview) complete rework with the new 2nd remodel lines also added the newer voice events
- KanColle Kongou (preview) it's been a very long time since I made updates to this one so I decided to do a complete rework with the new 3rd remodel lines and the new voice events included

Bug fixes and Improvements:

- All voicemods no longer uses the older folder structure format.
- New file size of the entire current mods, from 405mb(33mods) to 75mb(36mods) for easier accessibility of the mods. This is uncompressed
- All voicemods' voice events FriendlyFire, Teamkill, and TeamFrags have been disabled for discontinued use
- All voicemods will not conflict with other voiceovers that has a captain refinement(playing a ship with an AL captain for example)
- All voicemods has no usage of CV voice events will no longer use vanilla voiceovers. It will be completely silent
- Hatsuzuki, Kaga, and Zuikaku has increased amp for a louder voiceover
- New voicelines were added on to their certain voice events Jervis(Win), Maestrale(Win), Warspite(Win, ThankYou) and Zuikaku(Win)
- Made changes to Torpedo Danger of Jervis
- Made changes to voice events of DoubleKill/FirstBlood, and WeatherCyclone/SnowStorm on some certain voicemods giving each separate lines instead of using the same lines. I'm planning to add this improvement to other voicemods in future updates.
- Changes to the names to all voicemods for easier name filtering

downloads.png.6b234d91db35f8bbb55313a0298b5f36.png

Mediafire - single 7zip files

Mediafire - all mods into one 7zip file

GoogleDrive - Unzipped mod folders

kanmusu.png.019998da16b75f89cb92991093dfd3e2.png

Spoiler

_rosterlow.thumb.jpg.036f782ffb3ea066b8802b9ccc4aeb79.jpg

Steps for manual installation(Windows, WG WoWs client)

Spoiler

Extraction - for zip file extractions I recommend using 7zip you can skip this step if you downloaded the unzipped files

Installation - simply drag and drop the mod folder to the directory: World_of_Warships/res_mods/0.8.X.X/banks/Mods (example: G:\World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.8.4.0\banks\Mods) 

the file structure should look like this

5548468_Newcanvas.thumb.png.34764f749828926db4f8063d5214b6a6.png.2d231f4059e5b0a7e54c306ee1b27f4d.png

create the "banks" and "Mods" folders if they don't exist

Enabling the mods in-game: open the "SETTINGS" menu in-game and click on the "AUDIO" tab then open the selection box "Voiceover modifications"

1277071412_modsteps2.thumb.png.7da13d4edcf48bc4926a8a83091a87b5.png.a7030024f093683f77d5fff73274be8c.png

Enjoy!!

Steam directory location (Windows, Steam)

Spoiler

It looks like this: SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\World of Warships\bin\*HIGHEST NUMBER*

Here's an example image:

SteamSteps.png.af307df1b315e454fe867f20513b4483.png

the highest number inside bin is the latest build of the game, once you've found the res_mods folder follow the same steps as the WG client installation

discordNCRswifhand.png.3942c3dc698549cbe6413cafd41f1a1a.png

You can follow the mod's development in our Discord server or ask questions about the mod itself(click the image above for the invite link)

Edited by Rswifhand
Updating the thread's content
  • Cool 4

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

yes, this has been pulled off from my original thread from NA

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles
On 7/10/2018 at 6:05 AM, Rswifhand said:

Added new voicelines and fixes for (MGshot, hydro, win, lose, sunk, weather, etc...) the following mods: Akizuki, Asashio, Fubuki, Hiryuu, Minazuki, Shimakaze, Taihou, Yuudachi

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles
On 7/10/2018 at 10:05 PM, Rswifhand said:

Added Kamikaze and the rework Bismarck mod :3 | also removed the following mods for future improvement(or will not ever return :3): Matsuwa, Suzuya, Kasumi, Mutsu, Uzuki

• Cool 1

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

October 18, 2018 - Added Jervis, added voicelines and fixes(MGshot, hydro, win, lose, sunk, weather, etc...) for Akashi, Iowa, Oyashio, Pola

the mods right now can be download through google drive instead of mediafire, this allows mods to either be downloaded individually or as a bulk. I'll be also slowly be adding quick preview videos in the future for each mod(if i can), right now only Jervis has a video preview. expect another mod update around when the terror of the deep operation is open, a new vo mod based from a submarine from kancolle :3

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

October 20, 2018 - added voicelines and fixes(MGshot, hydro, win, lose, sunk, weather, etc...) for Richelieu, Roma, Yamakaze

this update will come modpacks at a later date(before Nov. 1st) 

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles
On 7/10/2018 at 7:05 AM, Rswifhand said:

01/31/19 - KC VO mod updates WoWs 0.8.0 #1

New voicemods mods

Saratoga - first vo mod created for CV rework, this vo mod uses the changes to the CV rework's voiceover features

Yahagi - this vo mod is created for the upcoming premium ship, Yahagi

Maestrale - this vo mod is created for the upcoming premium ship, Leone

Reworked voicemods

Prinz Eugen - this vo mod has been requested alot for rework in the past and now it's here, this vo mod has seen significant improvement over the old version

Improved voicemods

Asashio - added more voiceover lines using her new ingame hourlies and event voicelines

Yamato - added more voiceover lines and corrected the audio quality of the older lines

Other fixes and improvements

CV voicemods(Ark Royal, Graf Zeppelin, Hiryuu, Kaga, Taihou) - converted for CV rework voiceover, added CallFighters(a voiceline will play when you use the fighter consumable as a CV), also some corrections to the voicelines

Jervis - fixed the voicelines that are missing/silent, also some tweaks the rest of the current vo mods are converted for CV rework

Notice

Hatsuzuki - temporarily removed as a rework version is coming soon

that's it for now, there will be more updates as the CV arc continues

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:05 PM, Rswifhand said:

02/08/19 - KC VO mod updates WoWs 0.8.0.1 #2

Improved voicemods

•  Richelieu - added more voiceover lines and some fixes to existing/missing lines
  •  changed the name of RO-500 to U-511 & RO-500 as it has new voicelines and fixed missing lines

Other Fixes and improvements

•  Saratoga - added lines to MGshot if playing other classes besides CV
  •  Shimakaze - minor fixes
  •  CV voicemods (Graf Zeppelin, Hiryuu, Kaga, Taihou) removed UnderAttack(planes under AA fire)

Notice

•  Ark Royal - temporarily removed as a reworked version is under testing for WoWs 0.8.1 same with Hatsuzuki rework

this update will come to modpacks at 0.8.1

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles
Spoiler

02/28/19 - KC VO mod updates WoWs 0.8.1.0 #1

New voicemods - Shoukaku

Reworked voicemods - Ark Royal

Voicemods with new voicelines - Jervis, Maestrale, Taihou, Yahagi

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

WoWs 0.8.2.0

- New voicemod - Zuikaku 
- Reworked 
voicemods - Hatsuzuki, Kaga 
- Added new 
voicelines - Jervis, Maestrale
- Catapult plane destroyed/landing 
voiceline has fixed to all VO mods
- New filesize of the entire 
modpack from 461mb 31 mods to 405mb 33 mods
- Number of VO mods is 33

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

WoWs 0.8.4

New Voicemods:

KanColle Colorado (preview) the ship girl itself is from the very recent event of the game there's not a lot of voice lines from her at the moment I'll make sure to add the upcoming new ones in the future
- KanColle Johnston (previewsimilar to above but from the last event, except I started working on this few months back 

Reworked Voicemods:

- KanColle Gangut (preview) this is a complete rework from the original mod a couple of years ago when the ship(in wows) was introduced but changes to the game's voiceover have caused me to remove the original mod temporarily this mod has the new voice events included
- KanColle Musashi (preview) complete rework with the new 2nd remodel lines also added the newer voice events
- KanColle Kongou (preview) it's been a very long time since I made updates to this one so I decided to do a complete rework with the new 3rd remodel lines and the new voice events included

Bug fixes and Improvements:

- All voicemods no longer uses the older folder structure format.
- New file size of the entire current mods, from 405mb(33mods) to 75mb(36mods) for easier accessibility of the mods. This is uncompressed
- All voicemods' voice events FriendlyFire, Teamkill, and TeamFrags have been disabled for discontinued use
- All voicemods will not conflict with other voiceovers that has a captain refinement(playing a ship with an AL captain for example)
- All voicemods has no usage of CV voice events will no longer use vanilla voiceovers. It will be completely silent
- Hatsuzuki, Kaga, and Zuikaku has increased amp for a louder voiceover
- New voicelines were added on to their certain voice events Jervis(Win), Maestrale(Win), Warspite(Win, ThankYou) and Zuikaku(Win)
- Made changes to Torpedo Danger of Jervis
- Made changes to voice events of DoubleKill/FirstBlood, and WeatherCyclone/SnowStorm on some certain voicemods giving each separate lines instead of using the same lines. I'm planning to add this improvement to other voicemods in future updates.
- Changes to the names to all voicemods for easier name filtering

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

WoWs 0.8.5

New Voicemods:

- KanColle Shigure (preview) based on numerous requests from the past. I'll be adding more voiceline once the shipgirl's 3rd remodel is implemented
KanColle Hibiki (preview) I started working this mod since the year started was planning to finish it earlier but reworks kept me at bay to get it done. Now it's ready

- The voice event "DetectionEnemySubmarine" and "FragSubmarine" are implemented to the following voicemods: Ark Royal, Hibiki, Hatsuzuki
- New voicelines were added to Gangut on the following voice events: "GoodGame", "HelpInterruptedFighter", "HelpInterruptedScout"
- New voicelines were added to Hatsuzuki on the following voice events: "NeedVision", "NeedSupportReceive", "CriticalFlooding"
- Added the voice event "WeatherSnowstorm" to the following voicemods: Gangut, Hatsuzuki, Minazuki, Richelieu, Yahagi, Yamakaze

If there's any problems please do ask me immediately either here or at my discord server

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

WoWs 0.8.6

New Voicemods:

- KanColle Zara (preview) for the upcoming italian cruisers that I was aware for awhile now

- KanColle Nelson (preview) thanks to your requests I got around working this for a few months now its here hope you enjoy!!

Reworked Voicemods:

- KanColle Yuudachi (preview) this is one of the most popular voicemods so I decided to rework this mod from scratch with all the current fancy features on it

^while using KanColle Yuudachi voiceover I've added a special ship horn to the T7 Yuudachi (preview above) take note: this only works on one ship

^I used the voicemods above as a platform to test the "refinement" feature which means some voicelines will play according to a condition, in this case, specific voicelines will play depending on the ship type (CV,BB,CA,DD,SS) of the player's ship is playing

- small changes to KanColle Ark Royal CV voicelines particularly on the dive bombers

if you have questions feel free to ask me here

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

voicemods are usable for current version please report if they're not working :3 

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles
On 7/10/2018 at 7:05 AM, Rswifhand said:

WoWs 0.8.8 #2

- Vocal quality of the following mods has improved: Akizuki, Ark Royal, Bismarck, Iowa, Jervis, Kamikaze, Prinz Eugen, Yahagi. it uses the same tuning from my newer mods

you can download mods using the single mod or gdrive, if you has problem to your in-game audio i suggest turning off "Wide Dynamic Range" option at audio tab in settings

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

WoWs 08110 #1

New Voicemod:

KanColle Kashima - This is the last new voicemod for this year

Reworked Voicemods:

KanColle Fubuki and KanColle Yamato - both of these mods are very popular so I decided to rework them and add enhancements similar to the newer mods

Bug fixes and improvements:

- New voiceline were added on the following voice events of KanColle Prinz Eugen (MGshot)

- New voiceline were added on the following voice events of KanColle Yuudachi (Domination_Advantage_Ally, Domination_Close_Win_Ally, AutoPilot_End, Spotting_Multi, Good_Luck, Lets_Battle)

- Fixed the issue of KanColle Abruzzi has conflicting voice events to Vanilla voices or official mods

Ill be adding a similar update next week but with reworked voicemods

[_BST_]
Modder
19 posts
5,204 battles

WoWs 0900#1

New Voicemods: KanColle Atlanta, KanColle Perth

Added new voicelines and fixes in certain voice events to the following voicemods:

KanColle Colorado - created separate voiceline for Spotter and Fighter consumable activation instead of one
                                      added a voiceline for GoodLuck(self)
                                      added voicelines for incoming weather changes (possibly will not work)
                                      added a voiceline for Affirmative(self)
                                      added a voiceline for Submarine Spotted (for later SS patch)

KanColle Abruzzi - added voicelines to Autopilot waypoint and disabled
                                    added a voiceline to GoodLuck(self)
                                   added voicelines to Submarine Detected and Destroyed (for later SS patch)
                                   added a voiceline to MGshot
                                   added a voiceline to LastHope
                                   added a voiceline to NeedSupport(self)

KanColle Johnston - added voicelines to Cyclone(may not work)
                                      added a voiceline to Submarine Spotted (for future SS update)

Voicemod updates for this version of the game

Sign in to follow this