Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Newer BBs are mostly OP

9 comments in this topic

307 posts
4,060 battles

This is even more OP if it fantasy, paper, or unfinished ships. Okay, first of all, let's take a look at Republique.

IMO this ship is pretty weird. When I first saw it. I just surprised by the artillery parameter. It shows 100. But why? and how?

2x4 431 mm main artillery with 24 sec. reload and 36 sec. turret rotation. Moreover, The secondary armament has 8 km range and they are very numerous.

And seriously, It also has British HE shells. 

32 mm outer armor with 400 mm main belt this will make it to 432 mm which is thicker than Yamato's armor. And an armor that thick with such ridiculous speed? how?

moreover, The Citadel is hard to hit because of you know European BB.

Back then, Fuso was very popular. And then that title was stolen by Lyon.

I think this is also why Soviet battleships are not added yet WG wanted it to be the best BB line in the game. In fact, the last tech tree line added in this year will be Italian cruisers.

And then I heard that there will be two Premium battleships that will be added which is the Prinz Eitel Frederich and Jean Bart. The Jean Bart however, have access to the main armament reload booster. And you know why? Because It's new, it's premium, and it's French :)

Historically accurate? OH SHUT UP!

104 posts
9,018 battles

I think you should stop speculating using on-paper stats and try playing or fighting one yourself 

Edited by OtomeprincessTH

307 posts
4,060 battles
18 minutes ago, OtomeprincessTH said:

I think you should stop speculating using on-paper stats and try playing or fighting one yourself 

What I'm scared of random battle is fighting against a broken ship with the right build and the right player. moreover, there are so many players in it. Which means that spam abuse is something inevitable for me because of those CLs. And Ima BB player. And one more thing. I really suck at positioning. 

273 posts
23,571 battles
1 hour ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

And one more thing. I really suck at positioning. 

That - I suspect- might be the reason why you think Republique and Conq are OP. Those two ships have 32 mm deck, even Mogami 155 mm IFHE does 10K damage salvos to them. If a pair of hindenbergs starts focusing them, they die in a couple of minutes. Meanwhile the Curry Machine plods through it all and gives no procreational activities.

shot-18.07.09_19.07.54-0619.jpg

114 posts
3,889 battles
2 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

What I'm scared of random battle is fighting against a broken ship with the right build and the right player. moreover, there are so many players in it. Which means that spam abuse is something inevitable for me because of those CLs. And Ima BB player. And one more thing. I really suck at positioning. 

Here's a tip, if you cant beat them, join them.

Which was why i went from playing DDs in a heavy radar meta to raeping DDs instead 

353197746796101632.png

Sign in to follow this