Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pocket_Fox

Have IQ's dropped sharply?

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,959 battles

Have IQ's dropped sharply in WoWS since the end of the financial year?

I've gone from 125 karma to 117, yet never come anything other than top 4.

Play Kronstadt, tank 2 Mushashis and troll their shots, shred a Cleveland. Cap A, then move away because the two Mushis still want to kill me and a Des Moines is lighting me up.

Team Mate: "Coward Kron, stay and fight for cap - 1"

End Game Victory; Me  Top 2, the negative nancy, bottom 3.

Play in Yamato: Bow in, face a cap and hit the US CL's who try to radar the allied DD.

Team Mate on other side of the map: Frantically clicks the square I'm in, calls me a sniping noob, demands I charge in to cap B solo with enemy on A and C caps who have crossfire on B.

End Game Victory: 4 kills, 190k dmg came 2nd. 

Potatoes are trying to issue me commands, as if they are admiral of the fleet, demanding I play a ship how it's not meant to be played. But then they themselves come in the bottom 1/3 of the team.

People need to understand, you drive YOUR ship, not someone else's and you are not the head of the fleet guiding your team. If the team doesn't speak English, Mandarin or chooses to ignore what you say. They are under no obligation to let someone with season rank 20 and 42% W/R to hand out orders and then hurl verbal abuse and -1 when said orders are not followed.

Ohh wait...It's school holidays now.

There's my answer.

599 posts
7,578 battles

Sometimes...

is the enemy that reported you for killing them,not your teammates

My karma drop to 3 then 0 then i just ignore it end of the day

160 posts
5,905 battles

I don't understand two things.

First, why would you care about someone calling you out if they're bad players. Just ignoring and blocking seems simple enough.

Second, what's the point of bringing up Karma anyway.

Maybe, farming more Karma points will give me better in-game RNG. :fish_cute_2:

Edited by HeidimarieW

25 posts
4,904 battles

Started the game by playing conqueror with 2 karma points.

Left the game with a win and 0 karma points.

Potatoes gonna potate, nothing we can do to stop it.

Edited by BLOODSHOTNIPPLES

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

I don't like the Karma system and I think it gives license to players that have limited knowledge of the game to continue having no clue.

Meaning would your view about your actions in game change if you thought you were right about a certain action and you had this magic button in front of you that you could press and receive instant gratification that you are right and by pressing the button proves you are right.

"No need to reflect on what I did wrong in this battle I'll just press this button here and neg player X because I'm right".

Of course this is a moot point because it's not WG's responsibility to improve the mind set of it's player base and while ever it's there it probably reduces the amount of nuisance emails they receive from players complaining about player X's actions.

239 posts
5,804 battles

Karma is meaningless. It has no impact on the game, and anyone can report (or compliment you for that matter) for no reason other than they feel like it.

I could be on top for 3 games and not get any karma, I could make the same mistake 3 games in a row and not get reported, then make 1 minor mistake and get reported. Drop a smokescreen for any ally, and get complimented.

Most people here accept that karma is meaningless, and complaining about it (or even going to the effort of removing it) is pointless.

I can see their point, but I still feel bad whenever my karma goes down and I don’t know why. Which I why I want to see karma either improved, or removed. But those are unlikely to happen, as most people don’t care about it.

So, best thing we can do is to suck it up and deal with it, unfortunate, but there is nothing else that can be done (which won’t cause everyone else to roll their eyes and think “not this #$&@ again”).

Edited by Grygus_Triss
Close brackets

211 posts
9,928 battles

Feels like WoWs has generally negative or salty player base,

or just bad players quick to blame others for their own failings.

Its funny, usually when I play a ship line that i'm leveling receive +1/2 for not doing much (maybe they're less salty in the lower tiers) 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles
8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Only if I ever tried to open a thread everytime I get reported for god knows why, I would fill the forum all by myself.

Zero karma is life

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
15 hours ago, Onlinegamer said:

Krama rant again....:fish_cute_2:

LF> people who ask to remove them - a.k.a. whiners who have too much time and not "playing"

120 posts
22,817 battles

IQ must have dropped sharply if you think the poor guy whom you mercilessly slaughtered wouldn't atleast report you. -_-' 

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles

If it was me who did the report.. I must be very happy because u get triggered. From a baddie..why care?

Sign in to follow this