Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
maxxus0923

Musashi or Kronshtadt? Pros and Cons

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Super Tester
7,544 posts
7,993 battles

Musashi is overpowered BB when t9 top. Since it's basically Yamato with slight nerfs here and there.

Kron is a cruiser that plays like a battleship. AP hits hard, but reload is somewhat long. Very strong armor profile, but crap dpm.

Are you a bb player, or a cruiser player? Which nation you play that require captain training? Do you already have Yamato?

Answer these questions and you know what you want.

PS, if you are anime fan, Musashi does not come with HSF camo, you need to buy that for 5k doubloons.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
8 posts
495 battles
2 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Musashi is overpowered BB when t9 top. Since it's basically Yamato with slight nerfs here and there.

Kron is a cruiser that plays like a battleship. AP hits hard, but reload is somewhat long. Very strong armor profile, but crap dpm.

Are you a bb player, or a cruiser player? Which nation you play that require captain training? Do you already have Yamato?

Answer these questions and you know what you want.

to be honest i dont train any lines except american cruiser lines both heavy and light. I already have nelson, warspite and hood to train my british captains,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,544 posts
7,993 battles
2 minutes ago, maxxus0923 said:

to be honest i dont train any lines except american cruiser lines both heavy and light. I already have nelson, warspite and hood to train my british captains,

Well, then watch a few review videos like from flamu or Flambass and decide which one you prefer.

Since you only grind US cruisers, there playstyle is very different from Kron.

Musashi is just your everyday bb. You already have a few BBs, guess you already know how she will play.

Personally, I'd recommend Kron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
8 posts
495 battles
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

Well, then watch a few review videos like from flamu or Flambass and decide which one you prefer.

Since you only grind US cruisers, there playstyle is very different from Kron.

Musashi is just your everyday bb. You already have a few BBs, guess you already know how she will play.

Personally, I'd recommend Kron.

why? I really need something that will print credits >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
604 posts
7,594 battles
40 minutes ago, maxxus0923 said:

why? I really need something that will print credits >.<

both musashi and kronshadt dont print credits like missouri

Get Musashi,is easier for you to adapt unless you want to try RU Cruisers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,544 posts
7,993 battles
5 hours ago, maxxus0923 said:

why? I really need something that will print credits >.<

They print credits pretty OK imo.

However, I just noticed that you only have around 350 battles. I don't know how you managed to get that much free exp this fast (ofc you probably just cashed in). Unless you are a re-roll (new account but old player) which I doubt, I would say, stay away from tier 9 ships before you actually get there. But hey, its your money. The environment is different from your usual tier 5s.

Ships don't print credits you know, the players do. Are you that player? - is the real question.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
683 posts
7,358 battles
20 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

They print credits pretty OK imo.

However, I just noticed that you only have around 350 battles. I don't know how you managed to get that much free exp this fast (ofc you probably just cashed in). Unless you are a re-roll (new account but old player) which I doubt, I would say, stay away from tier 9 ships before you actually get there. But hey, its your money. The environment is different from your usual tier 5s.

Ships don't print credits you know, the players do. Are you that player? - is the real question.

it's not we don't trust on the capability of new players, but tier 5-7 and tier 8-10 are really different. back when I just started WOWS, I actually bought Tirpitz prematurely. Yeah I really love Bismarck and Tirpitz is the sister ship, so yeah why not? However when I start playing Tirpitz, it was an uphill struggle for me as the play style kinda different from lower tiers.  I think it almost took me more than 10 matches to actually get a hold of her (or him In german?), and started to become above average much later

 

I don't know if you will like Kronsdhat, as from the specifications, she is quite unique: something like in between BB and CA. I'm still trying to figure a way to make her work... 

Hope this will give you a bit of idea, and get your favourite ship :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
8 posts
495 battles
7 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

They print credits pretty OK imo.

However, I just noticed that you only have around 350 battles. I don't know how you managed to get that much free exp this fast (ofc you probably just cashed in). Unless you are a re-roll (new account but old player) which I doubt, I would say, stay away from tier 9 ships before you actually get there. But hey, its your money. The environment is different from your usual tier 5s.

Ships don't print credits you know, the players do. Are you that player? - is the real question.

old player in a new acct... bough alot of t6 prems and t7 to farm operations... now that 750k fxp is sitting and need to be used

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles
27 minutes ago, _Spawny_ said:

i recommend mighty mo......oh wait....hahah:cap_wander:

Misery...check.  Nelson...check.   755k FXP ready to go again...….check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×