Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Sound effects

4 comments in this topic

330 posts
4,099 battles

So, I watched some of the World of warships videos in the youtube. I Accidentally found something interesting. The gunfire sound. It sounded so amazing and realistic. By the time I watched the video, I didn't realize that it was uploaded in the beta version of the game. So I tried the high and ultra effects but it didn't sound the same as in the videos. I do some research on the internet and realize that it was removed maybe in the closed beta?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               But anyway. Why does WG change the gunfire sound? IMO it sounded so digital in current versions. I mean yes there are mods that can modify it. But Most of these mods are outdated and are only works in 0.6.10 or below it.

313 posts
10,075 battles

how do you know the sound effect is realistic when you never heard of battleship firing salvo irl?

Super Tester
7,583 posts
8,005 battles
27 minutes ago, Minifirefly said:

how do you know the sound effect is realistic when you never heard of battleship firing salvo irl?

Its not first hand experience from my end. Just something I got from others. But whatever gunfire sound I heard, gunfire sounds are loud, not deep.

Sign in to follow this