Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Worcester module model leak?

7 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,350 battles

Sorry for the confusing title… by which I mean that Worcester's module classification model is leaking outside it's armor model. It seem that the ship can get her machinery blown up by even small caliber HE shells. In one instance my Worcester got her machinery rekt by Yueyang's 127mm HE, and I've disabled another Worcester's machinery with my 152mm HE shells.

Sorry I don't have replay files, but given that I've experienced this on both sides, and within a few days, it should be repeatable.

1,386 posts
8,350 battles
25 minutes ago, Exiaa said:

You mean AA and secondaries? 

I mean the machinery, the engine. And FFS Worcester does not have secondaries.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

697 posts
7,541 battles

propulsion got disabled by DD shells? hmm... maybe it will occur too if the Wocester crew member accidentally drop a screwdriver near the turbine engine XD

just kidding. 

If it can be knocked out so easily, oh boy.. might end up sitting duck when hunting down DDs...

114 posts
3,889 battles
2 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

I mean the machinery, the engine. And FFS Worcester does not have secondaries.

well sorry i got confused since people call it "broken engine" instead of some fancy word. 

anyways, its probably a bug since 127mm HE should not be able to break any engines on a cruiser

Also never touched the ship before so i wouldnt know anything about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Exiaa

1,386 posts
8,350 battles
34 minutes ago, Darkworld_2015 said:

propulsion got disabled by DD shells? hmm... maybe it will occur too if the Wocester crew member accidentally drop a screwdriver near the turbine engine XD

just kidding. 

If it can be knocked out so easily, oh boy.. might end up sitting duck when hunting down DDs...

It should be a repeatable occurance, but not like every shell breaks it. It's like, let's say, a drakonation.

As a matter of fact, Worcester's model was made back in mid 2015, some time between CBT and OBT, and minimal changes to the model was made during the recent testing. So it is likely that Worcester's model has small leaks and cracks, similar to other models of that period of time.

Sign in to follow this