Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

India Delta clarification

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

Under exterior tabs in port, India Delta flags says "Plus 20% HP recovery", when i was looking at flags under Arsenal it says India Delta, plus 20 percent HP per second recovery ...   so is it 20 % more HP recovered as per the flags tab, or is it the same amount as normal but 20% faster as per arsenal?  

Cheers detectives

1,342 posts
8,858 battles

They are both the same, except they are worded differently.

The flags increase your total healing by increasing your heal per second, not by increasing the healing duration. That is what the Arsenal description is trying to say i think.

Edited by Thyaliad

683 posts
7,358 battles
1 minute ago, Thyaliad said:

They are both the same, except they are worded differently.

The flags increase your total healing by increasing your heal per second, not by increasing the healing duration. That is what the Arsenal description is trying to say i think.

I agree, this is what I think as well. In the end it will increase the total healing by 20% without increasing the duration

455 posts
8,038 battles

I've always wondered how useful that is.
I don't imagine this would affect the max allowed healing (based on type of damage taken). So apart from pure fire damage, how effective is the flag

683 posts
7,358 battles
3 hours ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

I've always wondered how useful that is.
I don't imagine this would affect the max allowed healing (based on type of damage taken). So apart from pure fire damage, how effective is the flag

My experience is

1. it allows you to heal 20% more each charge of repair party

2. although it doesn't allow to have extra healing effect on certain type of damage taken (like citadel damage), the accumulated damaged taken isn't totally citadel damage (citadel damage + fire damage + normal pens), thus making it useful in heal a bit more each time you pop the repair party, as sometimes the limiting factor is the amount damage can be healed by a charge of repair party, and not the "damage pool" on that ship that's "heal-able"

455 posts
8,038 battles

@Darkworld_2015
From my experience in minotaur, whose max heal per charge is pretty high, subsequent heals after fist one steadily decrease. So most of the time in ships with high healing potential, would india delta be useful? Since the "charge-repair" will usually be bigger than "healable hp".
Is it known whether or not the flag increases the "healable hp pool" or just increases the max healing power of each charge?

1,342 posts
8,858 battles
54 minutes ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

Is it known whether or not the flag increases the "healable hp pool" or just increases the max healing power of each charge?

I am pretty sure it just increases the max healing of each charge, not the healable hp pool.

As for how useful it is, I find it is pretty much a must-have for BBs. Other ships maybe not so much, because fire damage is usually not the main cause of hp loss.

I like to play aggressive in my BBs so I often end up taking a lot of fire damage. With SI and Premium consumables I get 5 heal charges, and with the flags giving additional 20% heal per charge that actually equates to an additional 6th charge, albeit one that can only be used for fires and flooding.

But still it is useful, and as someone who doesn't usually take Fire Prevention I find that the additional healing is a god-send.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Signal increases maximum heal-able hp for each charge. Charges stays active for same amount of time, but each tick heals 20% more. Of course it cannot heal if you you are already healed up to the point that you wont be able to heal anymore.

If I'm not wrong this one is the dreadnought signal, a pretty easy signal to come by for any BB player. So I use it generously on anything that has heal. Pretty substantial if you ask me.

Last but not least, BUYING SIGNALS FROM ARSENAL IS A WASTE OF RESOURCES.

Sign in to follow this