Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jiyeonlee

new equip must viable with credit or gold

11 comments in this topic

14 posts
3,822 battles

already grindy to get t10 and grind more to get new equip? individually?

also moslty new equip is too unbalanced each other so it could be very bad

are they designed without consider anything about individual ship's  or this game at all

i want to ask them when they stop to buffing japan ca with nerfing american ca

when they fix division with ca have high winrate even from average players

when they buff kurfirst and nerf conqueror

when they stop buffing grozoboi

161 posts
5,905 battles

Lemme try to paraphrase,

It's already grindy to get T10, grind more for Legendary mods individually? (More grinding for Legendary mods)

Legendary mod is bad, it's unbalance? Doesn't consider each ships characteristics, or even the game? (If legendary mod is bad, then u have the option of sticking to what you've been using)

Stop buffing Zao, and nerfing USN CA (wut?)

Division with CAs have high winrate (wat?)

Buff Kurfürst (was zum Donnerwetter?), nerf Monqueror (Okay this make sense)

When stop buffing Grozovoi. (I don't own the ship, did they kept buffing Grozo? From patchnote there're trade off, so not paticularly a buff?)

And yes WG, pls buff Kurrywurst :fish_cute_2:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2692ff5553cb652b4e72e5aab6246dca.png

Edited by HeidimarieW

607 posts
7,622 battles

Just 1 buff to a particular ship,you made it sound like it received multiple buff

Yes buff my poor kurfurst sitting in port :( . Nerf conqueror fire chances at least

The legendary upgrades have a 6month period for you to get it if you really want it, so you can take your free time(u should be at least get 1 that you wanted)

14 posts
3,822 battles
2 hours ago, HeidimarieW said:

Lemme try to paraphrase,

It's already grindy to get T10, grind more for Legendary mods individually? (More grinding for Legendary mods)

Legendary mod is bad, it's unbalance? Doesn't consider each ships characteristics, or even the game? (If legendary mod is bad, then u have the option of sticking to what you've been using)

Stop buffing Zao, and nerfing USN CA (wut?)

Division with CAs have high winrate (wat?)

Buff Kurfürst (was zum Donnerwetter?), nerf Monqueror (Okay this make sense)

When stop buffing Grozovoi. (I don't own the ship, did they kept buffing Grozo? From patchnote there're trade off, so not paticularly a buff?)

And yes WG, pls buff Kurrywurst :fish_cute_2:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.2692ff5553cb652b4e72e5aab6246dca.png

weeb

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,372 battles

i didn t complain, just play the game ended up with 6 t10s (4 bb 2 ca) Des Moines is unlocked but i have more fun in the lower tiers 

WG Staff
468 posts

This is not 100% suitable thread, but I would like let you know Dev team's thought on this.

1. Progression-wise, Unique Upgrades are designed as a long-term goal/reward for playing a respective ship.

2. The conditions are made as general as possible so that almost every battle can contribute to the progress.

3. We do not plan to end the missions, and instead plan to prolong it forever (why it is limited in the client now? technical reasons). If we ever decide to discontinue them, we will notify in advance.

4. We cannot promise that every new tier X ship will immediately receive a Unique Upgrade. We will see how the current pack performs, analyze the sentiment and then decide for each ship individually.

5. They are not Legendary, They are UNIQUE – this is the official name. Sorry for the confusion here - when we released 1st article, the name was WIP.

Thank you. :)

58 posts
3,225 battles
On 6/30/2018 at 8:02 AM, jiyeonlee said:

when they fix division with ca have high winrate even from average players

just because you cant find any good ca player to div, and you keep losing because enemy only comes up with divisions of good player doesnt mean theres a fix for this. or what you want? Complete removal of community? go play coop :cap_popcorn:

Edited by HawkPotato

[151ST]
1,017 posts
4,530 battles
On 02/07/2018 at 4:58 PM, HuginnKR said:

This is not 100% suitable thread, but I would like let you know Dev team's thought on this.

1. Progression-wise, Unique Upgrades are designed as a long-term goal/reward for playing a respective ship.

2. The conditions are made as general as possible so that almost every battle can contribute to the progress.

3. We do not plan to end the missions, and instead plan to prolong it forever (why it is limited in the client now? technical reasons). If we ever decide to discontinue them, we will notify in advance.

4. We cannot promise that every new tier X ship will immediately receive a Unique Upgrade. We will see how the current pack performs, analyze the sentiment and then decide for each ship individually.

5. They are not Legendary, They are UNIQUE – this is the official name. Sorry for the confusion here - when we released 1st article, the name was WIP.

Thank you. :)

Thanks for this!!! Myself and a few of my clannies were wondering and had just adopted a 'wait and see' approach.

While on the subject, are the Devs open to tweaking these upgrades in future, given that some are clearly an 'upgrade' and some are more of a 'depends on your play style'?

Sign in to follow this