You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

Such a rip off!

20 comments in this topic

348 posts
7,089 battles

6400 coal for 20 signals? Really? WG staff must be looking to retire early. Even premium ships are ridiculously over priced. More and more PTW as time goes by. Get robbed blind to play a game that they cant even come close to balancing, the maps are a joke with clear advantages for certain spawns and then MM does you over if you get reported! Awesome work! Really amazing.....

319 posts
4,084 battles

20 signals? is that not enough for you? can you fix your grammar please? i can be failed to understand of what you are saying. Also what is PTW or MM?

348 posts
7,089 battles
13 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

20 signals? is that not enough for you? can you fix your grammar please? i can be failed to understand of what you are saying. Also what is PTW or MM?

My grammar is fine, MM= match maker and PTW =pay to win (should be P2W, my bad). Beside's that, I didnt realize this was being graded?? 6400 coal is a LOT of coal for only 20 signals. That's only 20 games.....

Edited by dieselhead

348 posts
7,089 battles
10 minutes ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

Wait, we can buy coal with money?

Won't be long I imagine....can buy most other things with money so why not?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yes, it is  a rip off with the cost to buy things within the game, yes you can play it for free but most players wont be able to get to tiers 8-10 and make silver at the same time.

everyone knows the game is made to make money, that's why there are so many income streams for WG this will be just another one.

yes the starting position of the ships can have a massive effect on the out  come of the battle but that's the way WG have designed the game( no such thing as a fair and balance game with WG) that's why RNG and MM determine the out come of the battle 40% of the time be it a win or a loss.

but the sad thing is most players cant see that and cant see how RNG and MM work, WG will never tell us

but players keep throwing money at WG so they wont do anything until players stop giving them money.

don't forget money talks and lack of money makes changes as well.

Edited by yobbo1972

319 posts
4,084 battles
1 hour ago, yobbo1972 said:

but the sad thing is most players cant see that and cant see how RNG and MM work, WG will never tell us

But why? let's hope they change their minds and make some explanation in one of those "how it works." episodes.

[UNRYU]
26 posts
4,322 battles
3 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

I think it's your grammar that need fixing, not his.

Anyway, back to topic, I do agree the price on the signals are too high but the price on the premium ship is fine and should be kept high since it is buy once use forever.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

Oh...that moment you open a container and find 'NO coal'......What???? Oh it's random.....Bugga  :Smile_facepalm:

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

I look at the coal price of the Yubari and I'm like.....I'll give you 10 coal for that.. cuz I sold mine, as it was awful and unfun.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

I will never pay money for flags.

I will never pay money for a tier 8 ship either they are the biggest rips offs ever 

if the game was a good game and a fair balanced game without the BS of MM and RNG rigging battles.(yes RNG is the difference between a win and a loss ) and the pricing of the items for sale was fair then I would spend more money but as most of the items are all over priced I wont spend stuff all on this game it is a biggest rip off ever 

319 posts
4,084 battles
20 hours ago, exter001 said:

Anyway, back to topic, I do agree the price on the signals are too high but the price on the premium ship is fine and should be kept high since it is buy once use forever.

So what? 30 - 40 signals? Is that the right deal? Anyway why containers doesn't offer around 500 - 1000 coal? Those ships in the arsenal are overpriced in my opinion. I think The most useful things are only upgrades.

Edited by mr_glitchy_R

25 posts
4,904 battles

somewhere around 100 flags would be satisfying. Definitely not 20 with the random amount of coal you're getting. 

It's sad beyond pathetic.

The only viable option that makes sense in arsenal is the UPGRADES, the way i see it.

319 posts
4,084 battles
6 minutes ago, BLOODSHOTNIPPLES said:

somewhere around 100 flags would be satisfying

WG be like:

um-no-meme.jpg.fe32a0dc4134233ad10cb821919555e9.jpg

WG is so stingy. Is that means that generating a lot of signals require you a lot of money? No right?

348 posts
7,089 battles
1 hour ago, BLOODSHOTNIPPLES said:

somewhere around 100 flags would be satisfying. Definitely not 20 with the random amount of coal you're getting. 

It's sad beyond pathetic.

The only viable option that makes sense in arsenal is the UPGRADES, the way i see it.

Yeah 100-150 flags for 6400coal would certainly make more sense. Ill just keep playing DD without the det flags until someone detonates me lol

[DIY]
65 posts
5,400 battles

Yep that costs too much. The price should be set on special signal.

In my opinion, The reasonable price should be around 1k-3k. Why?

Let's do quick Math.

I will use containers as the primary sources of all calculations.

Normal boxes give 300 coals per stack and "Salty" boxes give 700. In this calculation I would like to ignore the latter one.

Normal boxes give 4 random signals per stack 300/4 is 75.

Since you can get the most useful signals- Victor Lima and November Foxtrot- the least useful one- Hotel Yankee- and everyone favorite- India Bravo Terrathree- with the same chance (maybe?) so I will use 75 as a universal number for "1" signal.

Each signals have different functions and the price should be differ from one another. Ex. Victor Lima is very useful since not only you got better chance at setting fire and causing flood but also no risk for magazine detonation unlike India X-Ray and Juliet Whiskey Unaone so it's pretty much reasonable to double or triple the price that will be 75*2=150 and 20 signals will cost 150*20=3000 coals.

Camouflages and Upgrades too are indeed too expensive given current method in farming coal.

[UNRYU]
26 posts
4,322 battles
On 6/30/2018 at 8:19 PM, mr_glitchy_R said:

So what? 30 - 40 signals? Is that the right deal? Anyway why containers doesn't offer around 500 - 1000 coal? Those ships in the arsenal are overpriced in my opinion. I think The most useful things are only upgrades.

Yes, that would be a start and FYI containers does offer around 500-1000 coal. (At least I got my 600ish? coals from the "try your luck" one)