Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
j0e90

Operation Cherry Blossom - the new Operation Narai?

27 comments in this topic

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles

Even completing with 4 starts the credit / Xp rewards in the MK seem decent.

Edited by j0e90
I cannot type for toffee

1,333 posts
8,817 battles

The earnings are insane.

Just had a game in my Charles Martel. Over 3k base xp and 400k credits on a 5-star win with Premium. No flags amd only running the anniversary perma camo.

Will not be surprised if WG did some tuning lol. :Smile_coin:

233 posts
13,939 battles

It is more balanced than Narai in terms of rewards. An army of clevelands can easily win and provided you push, the rewards are more evenly distributed among the teams.
In Narai, if you had an Atlanta, you had a huge advantage. In terms of game economics, with the legendary upgrades ongoing, players have to choose being farming narai or farming their upgrades.

683 posts
7,332 battles
1 hour ago, o0oSSDREo0o said:

I wonder, What will happen if you sunk 3 Zaos? 

I never managed to try it... they run away like rabbits, but maybe it's fortunate though, or else that 3 Zao would annihilate half of the team 

683 posts
7,332 battles

Alright someone actually went and mess with the Zaos. 2 of the players went to the northern side after dealt with the Aoba flottila, and they ran into Zao near the place we usually sink Atago (southern side of the western IJN aerodrome). 3 Zaos followed them to the centre of the map, sinking one of them, before turning back head North, and while doing so the second player was spotted by the 2 destroyers which occur just south of eastern Aerodrome, and he was sunk by Zao as well.

one of the Zao was sunk by friendly carriers, who launched their planes way earlier than original script. It was a total chaos, but we managed to get 4 stars, too many of us were sunk

I think that Zao flotilla is to prevent players to head north too early in the game, but I wonder what will happen if we manage to sink them :P though it will cost the on shore regimen to be wiped out by IJN

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles
1 hour ago, Darkworld_2015 said:

Alright someone actually went and mess with the Zaos. 2 of the players went to the northern side after dealt with the Aoba flottila, and they ran into Zao near the place we usually sink Atago (southern side of the western IJN aerodrome). 3 Zaos followed them to the centre of the map, sinking one of them, before turning back head North, and while doing so the second player was spotted by the 2 destroyers which occur just south of eastern Aerodrome, and he was sunk by Zao as well.

one of the Zao was sunk by friendly carriers, who launched their planes way earlier than original script. It was a total chaos, but we managed to get 4 stars, too many of us were sunk

I think that Zao flotilla is to prevent players to head north too early in the game, but I wonder what will happen if we manage to sink them :P though it will cost the on shore regimen to be wiped out by IJN

Interesting, I did wonder what would happen if someone just ran north. I have managed to get a couple of hits on the Zaos with the MK from range.

683 posts
7,332 battles
37 minutes ago, j0e90 said:

Interesting, I did wonder what would happen if someone just ran north. I have managed to get a couple of hits on the Zaos with the MK from range.

in another match an Edinbrugh ran north alone. ALONE. but he didn't manage to reveal the ZAOs as early as the first example. He caught them just before the small island the Myokos loved to hide around, and smoked up plus launching torps. The planes were launched slightly earlier and focused mainly on Zaos. Managed to sink one of them. my team managed to get 5 stars for that round, but surprisingly, the base XP for all of us weren't that high...  

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles
1 hour ago, Darkworld_2015 said:

in another match an Edinbrugh ran north alone. ALONE. but he didn't manage to reveal the ZAOs as early as the first example. He caught them just before the small island the Myokos loved to hide around, and smoked up plus launching torps. The planes were launched slightly earlier and focused mainly on Zaos. Managed to sink one of them. my team managed to get 5 stars for that round, but surprisingly, the base XP for all of us weren't that high...  

Thats sort of a problem, if everyone does decent, base exp for everyone goes down too. Some of them needs to do worse, only then the top guy will see huge base exp.

683 posts
7,332 battles
12 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Thats sort of a problem, if everyone does decent, base exp for everyone goes down too. Some of them needs to do worse, only then the top guy will see huge base exp.

hmm... that's kinda true also... 

354 posts
9,048 battles

How come no-one's posting any of their best efforts - it's usually fun to see how much better everyone else is doing than I am :cap_haloween:

683 posts
7,332 battles
1 hour ago, Moldavia said:

How come no-one's posting any of their best efforts - it's usually fun to see how much better everyone else is doing than I am :cap_haloween:

we are humble people :D

354 posts
9,048 battles
18 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

@Moldavia cause we don't want this to end up like Narai again.

I think WG would have other means of determining how well or poorly everyone is doing without having to check the forum postings :D

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

I see a guy on kutuzov managed to sink Zao with his torp somewhere near the NW aerodom, and i surprise that that Zao not even spotted on map (it still night though) , so i think that those Zao probably anchoring somewhere these and probably not moving until our CV arrived or not until they being spotted

Maybe we could find some ways to farm those Zao, after all they worth 120.000hp, let them flee like that kinda waste:cap_hmm:

Sign in to follow this