Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zeta7117

critical error

8 comments in this topic

[BLIST]
Beta Tester
4 posts
6,445 battles

so after yesterday updating this game today when i want to play it it say error, i don t even get to the login screen

can somebody help

error.png

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Update all your graphics drivers and do a quick system reboot, see if the problem persists. 

If it does, there may have been a problem with the installation.

EDIT: Also, check to see if your system meets the minimum requirements to run WoWS.

Edited by Syanda

[BLIST]
Beta Tester
4 posts
6,445 battles

i just finish redownload the game, problem still exist,

my system exceed recommended of the game, but i will try to update some direcX

167 posts
776 battles

graphic card driver is up to date i using gtx980 and just update few day ago, and there is no more update by nvidia

Hi,

Can you please provide me your dxdiag report.

Kindly PM me and attach the screenshot of your dxdiag report.

Thank you.

Cheers.

LiquidSnake.

1 post
77 battles

The game automatically started downloading an update, then it seemed to get to 100% and gave an error message that there was: " critical error - unable to install updates - the application cannot continue - for details see log file".

No idea what the problem is or where the log file is. The game will not run without the updates installed and I can't get them installed.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.. B3

1,832 posts
8,060 battles

The game automatically started downloading an update, then it seemed to get to 100% and gave an error message that there was: " critical error - unable to install updates - the application cannot continue - for details see log file".

No idea what the problem is or where the log file is. The game will not run without the updates installed and I can't get them installed.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.. B3

"Verify and install", you can check it on the Settings tab on the WoWs Launcher, This will fix some certain errors
Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Sign in to follow this