Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dangerous_shoot

How does income works anyway?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
161 posts
5,905 battles
54 minutes ago, Dangerous_shoot said:

Any guides? How do people get 3.5k exp even if they are defeated?


3.5k base, I think you have to literally kill the whole enemy team. Even on the winning team 3k'ish base exp is pretty hard to achieve.

Unless, you use premium time, flags that boost exp, camo that boost exp, or combination of all of the above. Then that's much more easier.

i.e.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.000b9fe5054f7cd605e1a80fa8a9cfbf.png


image.thumb.png.b5a3d68790bcacc8258d4a62b4ccb011.png
 

I just use my prem camo on T10 ships (type 20) without premium time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
114 posts
3,945 battles
1 hour ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

One of Yuro's videos. And he is not using premiums.

i doubt its base xp, and 3.5k xp are pretty easy to get just with multipliers from camo and flags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles

I have had 7 kills games with 250k+ damage scores on T10 matches, still did not even get close to 3.5k base exp in a win, so I doubt that someone get that much in a loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,457 posts
9,432 battles
4 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

One of Yuro's videos. And he is not using premiums.

If you are talking about the first screen in the post-battle results (the one with all the ribbons), that is not base xp.

That xp shown is after modifiers are applied. These include flags, camos, first win of the day, mission rewards, etc.

The second screen (the team scoreboard) is the one that shows base xp.

Edited by Thyaliad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
447 posts
4,564 battles
2 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

If you are talking about the first screen in the post-battle results (the one with all the ribbons), that is not base xp.

That xp shown is after modifiers are applied. These include flags, camos, first win of the day, mission rewards, etc.

The second screen (the team scoreboard) is the one that shows base xp

Oh i understand now. But i ever experienced something weird, often, yet profitable. Whenever i stop playing the game and play it again in the next day. I often got around 500s exp in co-op. No modifiers whatsoever. But only if i farm around 20k-50k hp of damage. That may seems not a lot because i played in tier 4. But in the team score board it shows 250s of exp. And it only happened in the first place. In the next battle, the exp income decreases although i farm the same amount of damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles
37 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Oh i understand now. But i ever experienced something weird, often, yet profitable. Whenever i stop playing the game and play it again in the next day. I often got around 500s exp in co-op. No modifiers whatsoever. But only if i farm around 20k-50k hp of damage. That may seems not a lot because i played in tier 4. But in the team score board it shows 250s of exp. And it only happened in the first place. In the next battle, the exp income decreases although i farm the same amount of damage.

There is a first win bonus for each ship every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×