Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
30cmtruedamage

How to get Yamamoto Isoroku Captain ?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Which Isoroku ?

A fluffy once or bald once ?

If you want hard boiler guys with red shell velocity and fire work, then you need to complete Yamamoto Isoroku campaign, it still there, so take your time, btw the campaign only unlock after you reach rank 9, and his collection will only unlock went you get at least 1 Yamamoto container > more detail on wiki

About the fluffy Isoroku, unfortunately  i hear that the collab time with Haifuri is gonna run out soon so there is  no way you can get him except WG return the mission.

Edited by K135Blitzkrieg

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

You have to finish Yamamoto isoroku campaign. It has no deadline, permanent campaign. There are other *lesser* special captains that we gained from missions and available on sales often in the premium shop.

1,496 posts
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You have my useless fleabitten moggy.   Its sitting on its back in reserve being as useless as all cats are.

shot-18.06.26_18.19.38-0872.jpg

I have my moggy in the aptly named ship, KATori. 

:Smile_child:

Ordrazz

354 posts
9,048 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You have my useless fleabitten moggy.   Its sitting on its back in reserve being as useless as all cats are.

What about 'Theatre Cats'?

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles
39 minutes ago, Moldavia said:

What about 'Theatre Cats'?

Gotta remember that cats are territorial things.

Ralph certainly doesn't want another male cat strutting around his theatre and spraying the carpet. 

Cripes, it might even dig poo holes in the pot plants. :Smile_ohmy: 

[KGHSF]
3,224 posts
6,072 battles

6 hours ago, 30cmtruedamage said:

Hai ,

I was wondering how do you get special captains ? When is next yamamoto Isoroku mission starting ? Any hopes in 2018

thanks

Admiral Yamamoto earn by his campaign but too difficult that you have to complete by tier 8-10 any ship types

You can able to complete them with the same mission unless you didn't mention about  Isoroku cat from HSF (HSF colloabo already ended as I knew)

Edited by THAI_THIEF

165 posts
3,653 battles
20 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

You have to finish Yamamoto isoroku campaign. It has no deadline, permanent campaign. There are other *lesser* special captains that we gained from missions and available on sales often in the premium shop.

Its locatedin campaign section right ? tbh I have never checked that part kek

22 hours ago, K135Blitzkrieg said:

Which Isoroku ?

Idk that . I guess the one which gives 16% buff in torp reload time .  I play shima

15 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

Admiral Yamamoto earn by his campaign but too difficult that you have to complete by tier 8-10 any ship types

I will have beer and then I am not afraid of any enemy xDD

Sign in to follow this