You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

main gun reload booster...

16 comments in this topic

1,125 posts

at 1:50 min

this new item reduce reload time for BB main gun by half  (in other word, 15 sec).... hmm

it a whole new slot, doesn't replace anything like IJNDD TRB where you have to choose between smoke

what next? Radar reload booster? hydro reload booster? plane reload booster? Dam'con reload booster??

:D

1,340 posts
8,832 battles

Secondary gun booster maybe? Increases secondary gun accuracy, range and RoF for a short time.

Lol I remember back when the HSF Graf Spee was announced I suggested something like that to replace the catapult planes, since the planes don't exist in the HSF universe.

268 posts
6,381 battles

It would be nice if WG could stop with the power creep and gimmicks and just focus on balanced ships instead...

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
8 hours ago, spixys said:

Maybe over technology ships that regenerate hp without damage control consumable.

Time to introduce "Regenerative Hull Tissue" into the game as well. Sci fi ftw.

233 posts
13,956 battles

The only place where I see it would be extremely useful is in CQC. Sometimes you need that quick follow up and scream load faster!

161 posts
5,905 battles

Maybe, they're trying to do something unique with Richy's sister ship and might not be a thing.

But we'll see.

Looking forward to Prinz Eitel :fish_cute_2:

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

Why dont the devs give CV a new consumable : supersonic booster, massively improving aircraft speed for a short time to kill pesky AA monster.

165 posts
3,617 battles
30 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Why dont the devs give CV a new consumable : supersonic booster, massively improving aircraft speed for a short time to kill pesky AA monster.

I then would demand a torpedo fool booster which will make your torpedo hit your own cv

1,486 posts
8 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Here Graf Zeppelin, have some ME 262s

:Smile_trollface: