You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gummilicious

Narai coming back woohoo

14 comments in this topic

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,957 battles

DW friends, Narai will now be buffed so hard it is going to be unplayable- I mean very challenging for the players like the rest of the scenarios now.

239 posts
14,010 battles

Or they insert this logic: If Atlanta = present, concentrate all firepower on nearest Atlanta.

*Poof!*

I have noticed in Hermes the enemy like to wipe out Atlantas first.

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

Back with 0.7.7 apparently,info found here:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/31444-some-interesting-info-around-the-world/?page=210&tab=comments#comment-2501417

Q1/2 (SOURCE): Is Operation Narai still on-track to return in patch 0.7.7?

A1/2: Yes.

[KGHSF]
3,217 posts
6,055 battles

But easily failed when bots have t9 ships and main objectives didn't make it until the end 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,140 battles
35 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

The economy will definitely be slammed down. No more 2.5k base exp every game.

33 minutes ago, THAI_THIEF said:

But easily failed when bots have t9 ships and main objectives didn't make it until the end 

Yeap.  I expect much forum salt as people who played the old Narai get bullied by bots and game mechanics in the new one.

328 posts
4,094 battles

I think WG is seriously trying to kicked out PvE players so that WG will not be ashamed by another online game devs that said "Gosh, world of warships has some utterly awful players." and then another one said" Yeah, i think WG are completely in denial." (meanwhile in WG HQ) "we must remove Co-op battle along with another PvE elements! i have had enough with these frustrating noobies!  it must be only available up to tier 3! this way we can remove them with impunity. XAXAXA! And by the time this decision came to reality, noobs be like

download.jpg.e5509dac2ce797de133d56d39e6bc83a.jpg

Edited by mr_glitchy_R